Mats Gustafson - Illustrator

Estella*

a dim capacity for wings
Reaction score
as much as i love the sketchy behaviour thread...now that we have this section we could have the luxury of single threads also?:D

:heart::heart::heart:
starting with decoupage series because i scanned that recently for dearest luxmode:

ferretti.jpg

^ That's nice...I don't think I've seen that one. The red Yamamoto scares me a little...not sure why :unsure:. The other one is divine.

For Italian Vogue

collection1.jpg
collection2.jpg

For Italian Vogue

blackmg.jpg
feathers.jpg

fox.jpg
hat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^beautiful.
yes, it's scary...that's funny, but i find it very powerful...ususally his pictures have such a quiet zen-like mood and in this one something is lurking behind:lol:, maybe it's the dry-blood coulour...

oh thanks for posting these, travolta! i saw them in german vogue, i think, and loved them. the rykiel portrait is brilliant! :heart:

strangely enough i never find the kind of things you find at artandcommerce:unsure:

welcome guys :smile: I love his portraits the best, i think. i think that site is a little strange, because i find new stuff all the time. for instance, i got these images on a yahoo search, and they didn't come up under his name before. :innocent:

oh my, are these amazing! i love that watercolor renders things so soft, yet so striking at the same time... and his illustrations themselves are so arresting..it really gives the whole body of work a quality of unreality, while still being very much tangible...i can imagine the textures of the fabrics!

thanks for all the images everyone!

:heart:

absolute perfection! this guy is a genius. i think the reason i find some of these a bit "scary" is because there is this very "ghostly" feel to it...very ethereal and mysterious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->