Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
even those sweats look better than the clothing she's been wearing lately, on another note her dogs are so cute!

i totally have a girl crush on her since she got her hair cut!!!! she's just the coolest thing to me now.

but don;t get me wrong i don't plan on buying her music

It's funny that some people automatically still think:

short hair=Ugly.
Long Hair=Beautiful.

Like it's an all or nothing, all encompassing rule of beauty.
It depends on the woman. The comments that "she was such a pretty girl
with looong hair but now looks terrible BECAUSE she cut it", are a bit OTT IMO.

I know Miley received a lot of hate...but I think that had more to do with the severity of the style. The unevenness of it. Most of the celebrity women who have cut their hair short have been applauded for it: Rihanna, Emma Watson, Michelle Williams, Halle Berry. A lot of people even prefer them with shorter hair.

it's not necessarily about the fact that she cut her hair that makes her 'ugly' (which she is not), it's just the way she puts it all together, the hair, the edgy style, it can come off as too much for some people.

I think the hair would work really well on her if she toned down the crazy outfits. But shes still young and I guess she's trying to show that she doesn't care what people think. And that's perfectly fine.

Miley Cyrus went the Spot! pet boutique with her mother Leticia and sister Braison in Los Angeles, California on November 26th, 2012. Miley and Braison clutched to their little puppy all the while.

zimbio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->