Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are old?!

Obviously.
I think we can forget this sweet lovely Miley.
She is not going to come back.

P.S. Miley reminds me of Christina Aguilera when she was nearly the same age.
In 2002 Christina released her "Dirrty" video and album "Stripped" transforming into a young sexy lady from a blonde teenage girl singing "Genie in a bottle" that everybody knew. Before this major style change she was a teenage icon and after that many of her fans didn't accept her new image.

She has terrible posture and it ruins some outfits for me.
For example she looks like a linebacker in the red sweater/mini skirt combo.

This is just spot on.

Obviously.
I think we can forget this sweet lovely Miley.
She is not going to come back.

P.S. Miley reminds me of Christina Aguilera when she was nearly the same age.
In 2002 Christina released her "Dirrty" video and album "Stripped" transforming into a young sexy lady from a blonde teenage girl singing "Genie in a bottle" that everybody knew. Before this major style change she was a teenage icon and after that many of her fans didn't accept her new image.

Miley Cyrus dons a beanie while visiting her fiance Liam Hemsworth on the set of his upcoming film Paranoia on Monday (December 17) in Philadelphia, Penn

justjared.com

Miley Cyrus and her fiance Liam Hemsworth hold hands while walking into a Starbucks shop on Saturday afternoon (December 22) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

justjared.com

Miley Cyrus carries her newly adopted pet pooch Bean in a duffel bag while heading to the recording studio with a pal on Friday (January 4) in Burbank, Calif.

justjared.com

Miley Cyrus keeps it casual chic while picking up some food at Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill on Saturday (January 5) in Los Angeles.

justjared.com

Miley Cyrus holds hands with her fiance Liam Hemsworth as they head inside Level 3 at the Hollywood and Highland Center on Tuesday night (January 8) in Hollywood.

justjared.com

Miley Cyrus and her fiance Liam Hemsworth make their way through LAX Airport to catch a flight out of town on Friday (January 11) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old actress and the 23-year-old actor were joined by his older brother Luke Hemsworth and his wife Samantha, as well as their daughters Holly, Ella, and Harper Rose.

justjared.com

That last outfit is bearable. I really like the sandals and pants, but not together. But after that weird Marten obsession....i'll take anything :lol:

Jeezus can we get a pic of Luke Hemsworth? All the brothers are hot.
That gene pool is prime.:lol::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->