Model Casting F/W 2022.23

Irina! Oh, what a lovely surprise. Excited to see who else pops up, given the initial few seemed to be a bunch of expected Prada regulars.

I'm curious to know who will pop up too. Not that I care much more about Prada than any other show I like but it's always fun to watch.

Irina is a lovely surprise indeed. She's never been a personal favorite of mine but I do appreciate what her face type stands for (in my eyes, at least) : an other definition of beauty than what's commonly accepted. This makes me think (twice) about today's definitions of diversity. Things are definitely getting nicer when it comes to ethnicity, color, size, gender etc. But I'm still waiting for some strong statement on another front : faces. Paul Rowland somehow did some great job while at Supreme Mgmt. But since, faces challenging beauty stereotypes are just exceptions here and there, signed with this agency or walking that show. It might simply be me daydreaming but it's big time a model agency (first of all), a brand or a magazine walks again on that territory.

So Vittoria finally shows up at Fendi after her Costa Rica covid ordeal :lol: ….loved Fendi by the way, Bella opened it looking stunning.

So Vittoria finally shows up at Fendi after her Costa Rica covid ordeal :lol: ….loved Fendi by the way, Bella opened it looking stunning.
What happened with Vittoria ?

A quiet debut cast for Milan Steinberg closing was nice love Anok with long braids and wonder why Adut was missing
Lineisy is bookingnA list shows like she never left she is doing really well

No Mica and no Rianne at Fendi? That’s weird. I think that maybe Prada booked exclusively all their girls but then I saw Julia walking the show…

She was caught trying to leave Costa Rica with a fake covid test and authorities there can give you up to 6 years in jail for that, her agency, the embassy etc had to get involved in other to get her out of the country, but she still has pending issues over that.

why some models are dumb *** b*tches is beyond. they don’t deserve to be anywhere.

She was caught trying to leave Costa Rica with a fake covid test and authorities there can give you up to 6 years in jail for that, her agency, the embassy etc had to get involved in other to get her out of the country, but she still has pending issues over that.

why some models are dumb *** b*tches is beyond. they don’t deserve to be anywhere.
Oh Lord... Why would she do that ? So stupid , is she also an anti vax ?

Hannelore Knuts and Erin O'Connor are in Milan maybe for Prada? also Caroline Trentini is in town

Emily Sandberg was also posted by Prada, is in town, and giving hints that she's doing the show.

Hannelore Knuts and Erin O'Connor are in Milan maybe for Prada? also Caroline Trentini is in town

I guess Caroline Trentini never walked Prada, maybe she will show up at Max Mara or Versace

Nyanderi Deng is def one to watch out for.Stunning! OMG

Prada is going to be favorite Prada girls and a few new faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->