Model Casting F/W 2024.25

Me too!!!! Such a nice surprise to see her ❤️
Same do I. Even if know this is just a moment. Even if I just wanna wake up and read "a new, unknown face, previously at Click Models, suddenly at IMG [...] is taking fashion by storm. Carine Roitfeld is still ruling n rocki-*-ng Vogue Paris. Franca is still alive and Steven (Meisel) stands close. And Hilary Rhoda is the one that one should look about". Sweet dreams are made of such. Such ideas, dreams, wilderness. Even if this is as fake as can be. I do take it. And I do -actually- enjoy it. Till next time?

Best thing for me about his fashion month has been Yasmin Wijnaldum comeback and the consecration of Angelina Kendall (she really is a mini Gisele)
Best new faces definetly Luiza Perote and Addison Soens,they walked every major show

Best thing for me about his fashion month has been Yasmin Wijnaldum comeback and the consecration of Angelina Kendall (she really is a mini Gisele)
Best new faces definetly Luiza Perote and Addison Soens,they walked every major show
Got to agree with most things you wrote. Was more than glad to see Yasmin yasmining the runway again. Ditto on Angelina's career getting steady and still loud. Then Luiza Perote, one of my top new faces of this season by miles. Addison... kind of like what I've seen of her work so far, but need to see more, high hopes nonetheless.

I was looking at the Nicolas Ghesquiere debut at LV and I found quite shocking and beautiful somehow that the only three models who walked that show and the 10th anniversary last week were Mica, Julia and Rianne. The ultimate holy trinity if you ask me.

^
I was hoping Freja would show up as well. Kinda wish he brought back some of the girls from that first show to his 10th anniversary one. So many of them have stopped working.

I was looking at the Nicolas Ghesquiere debut at LV and I found quite shocking and beautiful somehow that the only three models who walked that show and the 10th anniversary last week were Mica, Julia and Rianne. The ultimate holy trinity if you ask me.
Marte Mei was at both too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CupcakesTulip
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->