Model Casting S/S 14

Does anyone have a rough idea on who walked the most shows? I'm guessing it's between Marine D, Josephine LT and Elisabeth Erm?

And Irene Hiemstra and Mijo. These girls were everywhere

Marina Nery not being at Miu Miu was such a major miscast, why would you not have her walk the show when she was in the campaign, but you have (her) open the show? **Edited**

_ON_0012.450x675.JPG

style

Last edited by a moderator:
Miu Miu saves Paris for me. Awesome cast and everyone looked stunning.

Miu Miu really aces the castings because every girl in the show really fits the part and the mood of the collection.

DVF was my favorite hands down, but it still was a very lackluster season

Malaika walked 55 shows this season, I don't remember the last time a black model walked that many shows!

Malaika walked 55 shows this season, I don't remember the last time a black model walked that many shows!

Grace Mahary walked a similar amount last season! :P

I personally don't have a favorite show this season. New York was boring apart from Karen Elson + Naomi's appearance (but I liked the trend of small shows using more popular models e.g Creatures of the wind). London was disappointing, which is a shame as last season there were a lot of top models doing London shows. Milan was ok , Prada had too many newbies for my liking. Paris was ok too. I hope next season we get to see more top models and Natasha P of course(not sitting on a carousel but on the runway! :P )

And that's a wrap :lol:

harpersbazaar.co.uk via Stereo_Flo

Wait what so Natasha did walk? Or was it after the show. Geez that's one confusing show :D I mean I do think that it was a nice idea of Marc to incorporate all kinds of elements of his last shows (the fountain from fw10, the elevators from fw11, the carousel from ss12, the escalators from ss13 and the apartment doors from fw13) but it was a little too much, you could hardly tell the line up. Wish his cast would have been as reminiscent as his set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
DVF was amazing because Edward Enninful styled the show. More Edward everywhere please.

^Yes.

Does anyone know who's casting Sonia Rykiel now?

The Louis Vuitton cast was a huge disappointment, ngl. I was expecting Marc to go all out with the cast a la LV F/W 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->