Model Casting S/S 14

^For real. It really should have been all his muses/favs during his span at LV. Past campaign girls, supers, muses, and top new faces.

yeah i agree.. instead he casted the flavors/blips of the season + 3 big stars sitting on a carousel ..

yeah i agree.. instead he casted the flavors/blips of the season + 3 big stars sitting on a carousel ..

That really bothered me.

1) The return of Natasha to the runway.
2) Eva who is always welcomed on any runway.
3) And it would've been the debut of Kate.

And all 3 opportunities missed.

Unsure if it's been posted before but Givenchy Womenswear was cast by Patrizia Pilotti.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's a bit early to open up the MODEL CASTING F/W 2014.15 thread so im gonna have to use this one, Anita not only in at Vuitton but also at Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs, brace yourselves :lol:

Before FW starts could someone summarize the top designers in each city and who casts for them? I t would be a great cheat sheet.

Let's talk about the epicness that is Dolce's cast. My god, Noah Mills, Garrett Neff, Clement, Nicolas Ripoll, TONY WARD, etc. I'm surprised I didn't see Jarrod Scott though. I thought he would be perfect for the show with his beard, body type and all.

^ My thoughts too..
Great well-rounded cast. Sebastian Lund, Adam Senn, Clint Mauro and Mariano Ontañon opening :mohawk:

Was anyone else surprised by the women's cast at Prada pre fall? Laura Kampman and Jamie Bochert seemed so out of the blue there but I loved it~ and great to see Kinga back too ^_^

Was anyone else surprised by the women's cast at Prada pre fall? Laura Kampman and Jamie Bochert seemed so out of the blue there but I loved it~ and great to see Kinga back too ^_^

I was extremely surprised! Not a single girl from the Resort 2014 show, except for Amanda. Kinga hasn't walked Prada or Miu Miu since Fall 2012. Ophélie, Lexi were kind of obvious due to the fact that they were both featured in the campaign, and Fei Fei is a perennial Prada favorite, so no surprise there :heart:

Laura and Jamie were pretty random for me, not too keen on Laura, but good for her nonetheless.

Charlotte Lindvig, I thought was sure to walk Prada and Miu Miu this past season, so I wasn't surprised when she walked.

The other girls are just random Ashley girls, but I think they suited the collection quite well.

^^Pleasantly surprised to see Aymeline back in business! Not feeling her blonde hair, at all.

Kate Goodling for Versace? :huh:

Looks like Lexi Boling's shot from the model cards editorial by Meisel on the top row.

her walk is terrible.

That's exactly what I was afraid of, so many girls with stunning faces but absolutely god-awful walks. Versace should be about the complete package.

Kate Goodling for Versace? :huh:

Looks like Lexi Boling's shot from the model cards editorial by Meisel on the top row.

Mmm I'd say looks like Ophelie G's shot by Meisel - top row, second spot from left.

***And for Kate's card, I meant second from left, bottom row.

That's exactly what I was afraid of, so many girls with stunning faces but absolutely god-awful walks. Versace should be about the complete package.

I hear you. She's like Suvi, robotic and jumpy.

I think Aymeline might walk Versace with her being available and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->