Model Casting S/S 15

Speaking of a lack of diversity, the top walkers on models.com 'top shows' list has Fei Fei Sun and Binx Walton both in the top 10, but they were the only models to not have opened or closed any shows so far... and yet all the other bland caucasian girls have opened and closed multiple shows.. :angry: :angry:

Binx opened Kenzo today.

Finally had a glance of her! Veroniek Gielkens was exclusive at Givenchy.
I'm glad she showed up but I'd like to see her more.

^ Right, saw Fei Fei didn't see Liu Thanks! but still only two with all great new Asian faces out there could have been nice to a fresher face.

Liu was def there. Cara looked amazing without her eye brows LOL.

i actually quite liked the girl who opened givenchy (she had a 90s look to her i liked, she fit the mood of the show, and she had a good walk...so sue me! :lol:) but dammit there were at least 10 more new and boring names i didn't recognized that are just bound to be interchangeable fillers in my eyes. :rolleyes:

i mean, seriously, there must have been at least SOME dark-skinned models who would have fit the mood in the collection just fine (grace mahary, where are you?! :()

Yumi was also at Givenchy. So a total of 4 girls of color out of 57 looks.........

Vanessa and Sanne at Elie Saab....GODDESSES! Really resembling the times of Werbowy and Stegner in runway! Fierce girls!

Miss seeing the big girls at Elie Saab. Mostly newbies. The biggest girl at the show was probably Vanessa Axente (O/C).

Yeah, I wonder what happened to Daria S., she was one of his regulars and is in town.

Sonia Rykiel looked like the Teen Choice Awards.

^ and who opened his show like 3 times in a row

I don't mind his cast though. They actually picked girls like Anastasia Lagune, Taylor Hill, Luping Wang, Ming Xi, Blanca Padilla and Agne Konciute who could walk and fit his clothes well. I'm happy no one looked like a lost zombie.

Sonia Rykiel was the worst cast so far:yuk: Katie Grand is the most annoying person in the industry right now, imo. I can't stand her:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->