Phoebe Philo

she looked sweet pregnant
Corbis-DWF15-979855.jpg
Corbis-DWF15-979813.jpg

corbis

Wow that "great inspirations" pic - to see Charlotte, Phoebe and Stella all side by side - how fabulous!

Love the other thumbnail of Phoebe wearing all black with the blue high top trainers. Xo

Up. I thought this topic deserved to be seen. I have unfortunately no pictures to add but I am waiting for people to discuss about Phoebe Philo's great style with me!

Céline no-show for FW 2012 and Phoebe is pregnant!
Congratulations to Phoebe Philo. She is expecting her third child come April.
The fashion world can be catty, but no one ever has a bad word to say about Phoebe Philo.

As the creative director of Céline, Philo launched the brand into one of the most coveted labels around. From the ubiquitous leather Céline totes to the minimalist, earth tone clothes, the most fashionable industry insiders (and Kanye West) are fans.

Which is why editors, bloggers and fashion lovers are about to get hit with some disappointing news: there will be no Celine runway show this season.

Women’s Wear Daily reports that Phoebe Philo is pregnant with her third child and thus is planning on scaling back her upcoming presentation.

There will be a little extra breathing room during Paris Fashion Week in March: Céline, one of the hottest tickets, is skipping the runway this season. “The objective is to simplify,” Céline CEO Marco Gobbetti told WWD (which may as well be Céline’s tagline).

While Céline will keep its allotted March 4 time slot in the Paris Fashion Week schedule, the Fall 2012 goods will likely be shown to editors and buyers in the house’s showrooms, a more informal setting.

Which means editors will still get their fix, but those of us hanging back stateside probably won’t — until the looks hit the fashion mags come September, at least
source: www.wwd.com

some old-school backstage Phoebe for Chloe shots:

Chloe FW 2001, FW 2002 w/ Hannah MacGibbon

with Emmanuelle, Carine and the rents, FW 2003

with unknown, make-up artist Val Garland and Ellen Von Unwerth, SS 2003:

source: firstview

" The Vogue 120 "
US VOGUE September 2012
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Models: Marie Piovesan & Phoebe Philo
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Martin Cullen
Make-up: Gucci Westman

Admittedly not her best look. She reminds me of James Cameron here. But I'm always fascinated by her style evolution.

credit: Prairie @ TFS
source: vogue.com

Can a Mod kindly move this thread to "The Fashion Pack" forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
" Mode, Mode, Mode"
VOGUE Paris September 2005
Photographer: David Sims
Model(s:( Phoebe Philo
Styling: Carine Roitfeld, Marie-Amélie Sauvé, Karl Templer & Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido
makeup: Diane Kendal

HELLO Gorgeous! :wub:

vpsp05.jpg

source: BerlinRocks snaps

Full model credits, ed here.

" Point & clique "
US VOGUE March 2002
Photographer: Mario Testino
Models: Phoebe Philo, Celia Philo,
Pam Blundell, Jess Hallett & Sara Murray
Sittings Editor: Hamish Bowles

source: thiago: ) scans @ TFS

Photographed by Juergen Teller for M, le magazine du Monde (21/9/13)

instagram/sagliogeraldine

017m.jpg

014m.jpg

Céline's Private Viewing of Isa Genzken at the MoMA, and Creative Time's Fall Ball

style.com

Also from the Isa Genzken event with Anna & Marco Gobetti

KujsjkX.jpg

instagram/olivierrizzo

PHOEBE IN TOWN: “I actually cried,” Phoebe Philo conceded Tuesday night at New York’s Museum of Modern Art. The designer was cohosting, along with Marco Gobetti, a cocktail party to toast Isa Genzken, whose retrospective — underwritten by Céline — was opening at the museum.

Upon seeing the exhibition, Philo had gotten choked up. “She’s just brilliant,” Philo continued of the artist, whose comprehensive, 150-piece exhibition showcases her body of work spanning a 40-year oeuvre. Guests including Sofia Coppola, Kim Gordon and Yigal Azrouël floated through the galleries, filled with a dizzying array of Genzken-created stimuli: A passel of mannequins stood tall in the first room in various states of dress; concrete blocks with faux antennas stalking out of them were perched on a table in the next; a mobile of dented pots and pans dangled in another, and a tiny, battery-powered hula dancer wiggled in the middle of the floor a few feet away. The exhibition will be on view until March 10, then hitting the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago and the Dallas Museum of Art.

Philo told guests by the bar of daughter Maya’s latest concern. The nine-year-old had asked for a private moment when on the phone with Philo earlier that day. “I said, ‘Of course darling. What’s wrong?’” Philo said. “She said, ‘I want to change my name to Violet.’” The designer suggested Maya test-drive the switch for the weekend. “I wanted to change my name to Michelle when I was young,” Philo said. “It’s such an uncool name, it’s almost cool.”
wwd

does she have her suit jacket wrapped around her waist? I love her. :heart:

She's wearing nail polish on only one hand!

Purple.fr

Does anyone have scans of her three photos from US Vogue March 2013? :heart: (one is in the Editor's letter)

Here you go, t-rex

US Vogue March 2013
Ph: David Sims
Styling: Camilla Nickerson

artpartner + mintselection

This one's in the 'Letter from the editor' section. The quality is terrible though, sorry.

scanned by ian bradley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->