Prada Resort 2016 by Steven Meisel

Starry

Reaction score
By Steven Meisel I think.

Lineisy Montero & ?

weibo.com/fashiononion

Have to get past how unearthly beautiful Montero looks in this shot before I can even comment on the campaign. Damn girl. Gonna be hard for the other new face to come close to what Lineisy and (Meisel?) are serving up here. But as we know so well on TFS haters gonna hate no matter how great. Let the debates begin..:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is terrible and amateur

The other girl is Ina Maribo Jensen.

The first shot looks interesting. The second is quite scary but overall a weak campaign.

Looks more Miu Miu than Prada to me, and then you have Lineisy, always with the head titled in the same way! :rolleyes: How she's booking these plush jobs is beyond me.

The actual campaign feels in a way similar to what he did for Lanvin with Sasha Luss etc., love the lighting.

Shot by Meisel. A-MA-ZING, love how moody this feels compared to the Fall campaign, :heart: can't wait to see more.

Nightmares to photoshop that garage door to be this good, but I want to see flying earrings more than anything.

I like it! It feels fresh and they managed to get the same vibe as the show. And Lineisy!

It also feat. Julia Nobis and Greta Varlese.

It also feat. Julia Nobis and Greta Varlese.

Ah, thanks for this! Probably whoever reported about Greta and Lineisy for Prada meant that it was for Resort instead of S/S! :smile:

Lexi Boling and Meghan Collison are also in this

I liked it, but their faces look so photoshopped. Glad Lineisy is part of this :heart:

The whole thing look familiar...
1468679918-007-vanessa-paradis-theredlist.jpg
ChanelVanessaParadisBlackBagE.jpg
vanessa-paradis-and-chanel-new-mademoiselle-bag-gallery.jpg

coolspotters.com

A thousand times better than Fall 2015! Just goes to show what a simple background and good lighting can achieve, I'm loving this. Meghan Collison's clearly the standout here. She looks fantastic against the black background, love her stare and the styling which complements her look perfectly. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->