Prada Resort 2016 by Steven Meisel

The campaign's video is on fleek!! superb, moody yet colorful and dinamic.

Love it, I think all the girls look great for once. Lineisy looks amazing specially in the video she stood out for me.

Love it! the video is brilliant, so fierce! glad there's a new face too, loving Ina Maribo Jensen in this :heart:

Oh god, Julia and Meghan on top of Lineisy? Horror cast.
Combined with the atrocious collection and the awfully cheap lighting makes this a gross campaign.

Lexi can't save it.

Look RuPaul Drag Race Style

Am I the only disturbed by the different background of Lineisy's shot?

:lol:

The girls look beautiful, but I almost never like Meisel's campaigns. I think that commercial pressures eliminate the creativity seen in his stunning editorial work.

MEGHAN COLLISON!!! is back in Prada!!! I died a little. She is so iconic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i miss "the" PRADA-classiness, looks trashy and tacky, its a pity

It's great to see Meghan and I like Julia als a Prada woman but the others are boring to me. The campaign itself is ok but nothing special and I am kind of missing this special Prada/Meisel feeling.

MEGHAN COLLISON!!! is back in Prada!!! I died a little. She is so iconic.

*As per tFS's Community Rules, please don't quite images or videos. Thank you!

Can't agree more! Meghan is absolutely stunning! Hope to see her in 2016SS campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible casting, Julia Nobis will never be a Prada woman in my eyes. Indeed most of these girls looks way too 'styled'. I'll await Miu Miu Resort, which seems to be running a bit late.

This is a horrible campaign. How disappointing....

Loving everything, the composition, everyone's moody gaze and the video is on fu..... point, well done Steven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sennin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->