Sienna Miller Pregnant *Update* Gave Birth

Today is my unlucky day... I am pregnant and Marlowe is one of the names we have picked for a girl! Now every girl born in the next 6 months will have that name!!!

It really suits Sienna and Tom though... congratulations to them!

i don't think it's that rare, but don't know. either way, i like it a lot. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
is Marlow a common girl-name?

It's one of those names that seems clever, but is actually quite trendy (or on the verge of being popular) right now, at least here in the US. A friend of mine has a two year old daughter with the name, and is annoyed because she has heard it popping up more and more.

I know Lou Doillon also has a young son named Marlowe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have thought it more of a boys name rather than female. It's ok and not ugly. When I see the name I think of Christopher Marlowe.

I know a couple that called their daughter Ryder. Hello Ride-her. She is going to get so teased in High School.

Her sister Savannah posted it on twitter as "Marlowe", now I'm confused which is correct!

Ottoline Layng, I've never heard those names before.They sound so exotic.
I love Marlowe as a name.

It's much better with an e on the end in my opinion. I'm still annoyed, I've heard so many people going on about the name already!!!

Ottoline Layng, I've never heard those names before.They sound so exotic.
I love Marlowe as a name.

I may be wrong but I remember a lady Ottoline in one of oscar wilde's plays and one other is mentionned in virginia Woolf diaries.
Posted via Mobile Device

I may be wrong but I remember a lady Ottoline in one of oscar wilde's plays and one other is mentionned in virginia Woolf diaries.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lady Ottoline Morell, she was a friend of Virginia Woolf's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeress
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->