The H&M Thread #4

Anybody knows the price of this Trend trench coat, or it didn't hit the stores yet?
Any info would be appreciated, I really love it.

a114b97a016ef9ec9b070dcfdaa14be8.jpg

fashiongonerogue

Anybody knows the price of this Trend trench coat, or it didn't hit the stores yet?
Any info would be appreciated, I really love it.

do not quote images
fashiongonerogue

Not in any stores yet, only online. All other pieces from the collection have hit the store though.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone recommend the best store in barcelona (ie the one with the most items from trend?) :D

yes, saw the first one in london! i think it's gorgeous, quite too long for me though :(

If anyone sees a trench in post #644 in London PLEASE let me know. :flower:

I bought this online 2 weeks ago...

hm.com

I had to return b/c:
1. They were a size too small.
2. The color tone of the pants was kinda "dull"---less lustrous than in the picture.

In case anyone plans to buy these pants online...now you know:mrgreen:

I found the trench on the Oxford St. yesterday and tried it on, it's gorgeous. :heart: Rather thin material though, but seemed of a good quality and extremely soft. It's polyester anyhow, but that should be fine, I don't like cotton trenches, they get wrinkled immediately.
Didn't buy it yet though, I was planning to get it later this week. Hopefully I will not regret.

my pics

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 31
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 24
I found the trench on the Oxford St. yesterday and tried it on, it's gorgeous. :heart: Rather thin material though, but seemed of a good quality and extremely soft. It's polyester anyhow, but that should be fine, I don't like cotton trenches, they get wrinkled immediately.
Didn't buy it yet though, I was planning to get it later this week. Hopefully I will not regret.

my pics

It suits you really well :flower:

that trench posted above is amazing. sadly it´s sold out.
but this one is nice too
hmprod
hmprod

hm.com

h&m has lots of nice stuff recently. But i am not too keen on their quality which keeps me from buying..

Compared to other clothing stores, I have been impressed with the quality and price of H&M. I think the price-quality ratio of H&M is better than Zara for example. Well, it depends on the certain piece.

I just made a wishlist worth over 200€. :wacko: I need some basic fall/winter items and since I can't stand scratchy wool sweaters I can get away pretty cheap with shopping at H&M. :lol: Oh, and they have a cashmere scarf! :woot: It's also rare to find black parka, I'm only seeing them in army green/brown.

Did any of you get anything from their fall exclusive line? Which they showed in Paris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->