The Jumpsuit...

Vena Cava Resort 2009

00110mjw4.jpg

community.livejournal.com/runwaym

I love the greenish Vena Cava jumpsuit! I'm on the lookout for a good short jumpsuit. I think it's fresh and cute. Topshop is really into them. The long ones are harder to pull off, I think, but they can definitely look cool.

from what I've seen the Vena Cava (short), Lim and Topshop ones look the most promising. What do you guys think about patterned ones ? Too much ? Or even a solid, bold colour.. need help deciding !

How about this Missoni fall 08/09 jumpsuit?It looks very chic and the styling is great!Just like the way i like :heart:

style

i'm a little apprehensive about wearing them, but i certainly like the look of it. i think it takes a either a very petite frame or someone who is built like a model to pull it off well. nothing in between or you'll end up looking like a toddler, don't want that happening eh?

post #122...fist pic is NOT a jumpsuit...
which proves that you can get this effet with a top and pant...
jumpsuits are HARD to pull off...
it's hard to find one that is right for your own proportions...
sometimes you are better off with separates...

*the shorts versions are called 'rompers'...
which i think is SUCH a cute name for them..
like ...romping around town in my romper....
:P
we have a thread just for those...:wink:

and truly...you do not have to be tall...
but you need to have minimal curves to make this work...

i would love one myself...
particularly one that is like a workman's 'boiler suit'...as they call it in the UK...
with no defined waist...

that i could belt and roll up at the ankles
where oh where are you my dream jumpsuit...:innocent:...

*benetton did a great great knit one in the 80's...
everyone had one...i wish i could find that exact one!...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the look of them, but I always feel weird peeing out in a public bathroom, because I have to take the top down! :lol: I swear people are peeking through the bathroom stall cracks and can see my knockers :smile:

although i´m not a big MKO fan she´s wearing the jumpsuit pretty well here! i love the pink belt.
mkoke1.jpg

got it from: cocosteaparty.blogspot.com

I live for jumpsuits. I have three. They're a little different from one another. One is a vintage neon turquoise parachute one that is slightly slouchy and just amazing. One is a pure disco baby one, black velvet, puff sleeve and with silver epaulettes on the shoulders, and one is a one shouldered vintage silver sequin one. I have had them for like 4 years, and I don't care if the trend dies, I will always wear jumpsuits.

I prefer these jumpsuits for a more feminine look. Although jumpsuits can be a difficult look to wear. I like the glam look with heels and jewellery.
outfit_large_b3352055-6a1b-450b-b1fc-a0ad18c93a95.jpg

Rachel Zoe Vintage by xoxojs on shmotter.com

outfit_large_b209c80c-3f7e-4fdf-897d-55ae8e3b74de.jpg

What shall I call it by Fashionista on Shmotter.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"