• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Jumpsuit...

Love it

I prefer these jumpsuits for a more feminine look. Although jumpsuits can be a difficult look to wear. I like the glam look with heels and jewellery.

Rachel Zoe Vintage by xoxojs on shmotter.com

***Please do not quote images***

What shall I call it by Fashionista on Shmotter.com

These looks are fabulous

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pre-ordered a S/S 2010 Jumpsuit from Complex Geometries in black i'm so excited to wear it for the spring :smile:

I love my jumpsuit, I did have two but one has gone missing along with a lot of other things! But I seem to only wear my in summer because I can't seem to find any shoes to look good with them except my sandals. :(

I LOVE jumpsuits, I recently bought one from H&M for my new years...

I like these from Topshop.com:

36P07YRED_thumb.jpg

16V33XBRZ_thumb.jpg

Jumpsuits

I was wondering what everyone thought about jumpsuits?

I just bought a black one with a flared leg at Macy's the other day (had to modify the left pant sleeve to match the contour of my stump), and I paired it with an oxford pump. Got a lot of compliments.

other_73_1_1262959624.jpg

Vivi vintage

nice shoes---imagine it's hard to walk in heels with a stump...
^_^

i love jumpsuits...
hard to find one that fits well...
i wore them more in the 80's though...
i think that things were just more often high waisted in the 80's which i think is more flattering...
at least it is on me...

:innocent:

I like jumpsuits. I am mostly into rompers/playsuits, but jumpsuits can still be great pants alternatives to dresses- especially wide-leg/palazzo jumpsuits.

I bought this one recently and I am in love with it!

Jumper_1_grande.jpg

haiclothing.com

I have a brand with my boyfriend and we are just starting, we did this one for our latest SS14 collection....

IMG_0085.JPG

http://quintacapital.blogspot.mx/

I love jumpsuits! Kind of hard to find the right fit for the long jumpsuits because I'm so short! :(

I´m thinking of getting one for my aunts and uncles silver wedding. So it must be a posh one. I`m short, too, hard to find one. I didn´t found one I liked on Asos

I'm very picky with jumpsuits! I have an hourglass shape, and I feel like they'd only flatter me if I had a ruler shape... or pear shape, if I was taller. I do like how a lot of them look, as long as they're black.

I really like this one:
mwy1sk-l-610x610-jumpsuit-ariana+grande-starbucks-black-style.jpg

The peek-a-boo is good.

And the one Lea Michele wore recently - it looks amazing paired with those red pumps, if you ask me :heart: :heart: !:
97jgyb.jpg

Family+Equality+Council+2015+Los+Angeles+Awards+OymKnBA0maEl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->