The Secret Shopaholics Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dooney & bourke bag
this season i'm in love with vintage inspired bags and clothes :flower:

!B68oflg!mk~$(KGrHqQOKigEyWsHy9nzBMyyUFP7z!~~0_12.JPG

pic: ebay. com

^Very classic bag, and I love the black/brown combo. I think D&B has been quite an under-utilized source for vintage bags, but they have some really great shapes - good choice! :flower:

SS11 Alexander Wang pre-order from Luisa Via Roma. I wanted the paint splatter pants, too, but they weren't available - will have to wait until it's actually spring (*boo*). I think this was probably my fave casual/everyday spring piece other than everything at Dries :wink:

lunapic_128932588742822_1.png

I also scored my dream pleated leather skirt from Persephone Vintage on eBay - it has a raw hem so I can shorten it if I decide. Got into a bit of a bidding war on this one but had to have it. :blush:

255t-5.jpg

And finally, my score of the century - $7 vintage lucite bangles from eBay. I'm feeling lots of neon and earthy/tribal vibes for spring, and I'm clearly unaware that it's freezing outside right now...:innocent:

lunapic_128932588742822_3.png

pics: eBay.com, luisaviaroma.com

tumblr_lbn0zoylJz1qzcz06o1_500.jpg

Just bought the Shakuhachi drape in and out dress. I was amazed, it was sold out on mycatwalk and someone returned 1 in my size..
And it was still there in the morning! Well its mine now! Perfect for during the day or at night during summer
Image from mycatwalk

^theyve got so many lovely things on mycatwalk
Wish I could buy it all love aussie designers:heart:

i am in love with everyones new purchases :heart:

but rochas, your A Wang is the best! you are making me want to get it too!
In fact it is already in my basket :shifty:

thosmoser

What a fantastic sweater, lola rose!! I love how it's almost a jacket, but so relaxed and comfortable. What a great find!

Here's what I bought today ... this bed:

image.php

In tiger maple like this:

image.php

Except with a platform so I don't need a box spring. I've wanted this for a long time, so I'm excited ... and can't believe how long I'm going to have to wait for it :o (potentially as long as May, or if I'm lucky, as 'soon' as February ...)

My NYC purchases...

Manolo Blahnik Hangise pumps and Carlos Falchi python clutch:

SNV19463.jpg

Catherine Malandrino dress and Stuart Weitzman button up boots:

SNV19444.jpg
SNV19496.jpg

Stuart Weitzman patent pumps:

SNV19467.jpg

Tracey Reese lace over nude dress:

SNV19485.jpg
SNV19489.jpg

Bobbi Brown Sultry eye shadow palette: