Viktor & Rolf F/W 10.11 Paris

Nice, I like much !!! :smile: but it's weird that they dressed models on the runway ^^

i3xl03.jpg
i4ffqo.jpg

scaomc.jpg
258o3va.jpg

nowfashion

v&R are dressing the other girls with the material- says twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Viktor and Rolf at F/W 99.00... maybe i don't know, dressed one model in many looks, this isn't new.

ok now that i've seen it all, i have to say im disappointed. the clothes are actually nothing special, if not ugly with that cheap shiny fabric
im sad.
i do love the runway and presentation overall.

It's soooo silly. So typical Viktor & Rolf. Am I the only one who finds them extremely fake?Their attitude to fashion seems forced, almost.
The dressing on the runway is kinda cool, but just sorta lame lol

The clothes look much more commercial than usual. Have they finally given up and decided to just do what they should be doing? They've never been good at contemporary fashion.

the clothes do not look good. they should focus on the actual garnments instead of these distractions.

I can't wait to see what Suzy Menkes will say about this after ripping their S/S 10 to shreds..

also I'm so sick of seeing fur EVERYWHERE

A few of their clothes are alright, I guess...but they could never keep any interest without "unique" show concepts...
And that dress is HUGE. :blink:

I really find this the most gimmicky they have done in a while since the clothes are nothing special . Really nothing covetable here I don't believe .

this looks like dsquared!:yuk:

I'm sorry but I'm actually going to defend DSquared here. They're not wannabes. Their type of woman is very clear in their collections. These guys just come off as very fake. Their sense of fashion is very blurry.

I'm sorry but I'm actually going to defend DSquared here. They're not wannabes. Their type of woman is very clear in their collections. These guys just come off as very fake. Their sense of fashion is very blurry.

It's nothing personal, but this gets a major LMAO from me.

From most of the comments I read here, I wonder if you are all familiar with the show they did in 1999 where they had Maggie Rizer on a revolving platform and dressed her up like a Russian doll layer by layer:

IN4724705Marcio-Made_33400s.jpg

Indepent.co.uk

It's a similar concept this time, but now they're undressing Kirsten and dressing the models up in wearable, sellable clothes (mostly) What I take away from this is that they're another house this season that goes back to their roots and explores it more so that customers will feel reacquainted and will buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->