Nicole Richie

tFS Mod Squad

Moderator Bot
Reaction score
ATTN: New Nicole Richie Thread

Unfortunately, we have had to begin a new Nicole Richie thread. In attempting to delete off topic weight related comments which do not follow tFS guidelines, there was a glitch in the system which deleted the entire thread. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and the loss of the collected photos & comments thus far. Please know that this was not an intentional act or punishment.

We hope our dedicated members & Nicole Richie fans will help us recoup some of the old photos we have lost to cyberspace. Our sincerest apologies.

Please remember the following rules still apply as always and posts outside of these guidelines are subject to deletion without notice:
  • Reposts from pictures that have been posted in the past 5 pages will be deleted. We expect you to check the past 5 pages before posting the pictures you want to post.
  • Falsely or non credited pictures will be deleted. My HD, google.com, another tFS thread etc. are not valid credits. For more specific information on the crediting of pictures see here.
  • Weight related comments are not permitted on tFS with the exception of the weight thread located in Skin, Body & Hair Care. This forum is to discuss Star Style.
  • If you run into problems in the thread, please communicate about them with the Star Style moderators and do not confront the member who is causing the problem yourself. We will do it for you and we will then decide wether steps should be taken. If you still start an argument - or of course cause it - we will edit/delete your posts which may lead to a warning.
  • Anyone who does not adhere to these above rules will be issued an official warning immediately, with no exceptions. This can eventually lead to a ban.
If you have any questions or remarks on these rules, please PM one of the Star Style moderators and do not post them here.

Enjoy the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks god... the thread is back now.. I miss Nicole.. I want to see her pics :-(

oh my god i can't believe we lost all those amazing pics :cry:

well i guess we should start posting some, here are some HQ's :flower:

Elton John Academy Awards Viewing Party/ Vanity Fair Oscar Party

hollywoodsbest.net

Charlotte Ronson Fall/Winter 2006 Collection, March 22

hollywoodsbest.net

Photos not showing. Please post these as attachments and do not hot-link.
candids from this year
nicole-richie.org

god i'm SOooooooooo sorry - they came out HUGE :-(
I don't know how to change them...

I want those Christian black pumps in post #7!!!!:heart:

Shes hot...and I think it's official...Im chopping my hair like hers. (Mine is currently at boob length :woot: )

Nicole%20Richie%20with%20longer%20hair%20at%20Teddys%20-%204.jpg
n-richie.net

Nicole Richie and Adam Goldstein, who broke up in December, prove love is sweeter the second time around as they cozy up during a Mexican vacation on Monday. "They really are so happy together," a pal told PEOPLE. "It was only a matter of time before they got back together."

people.com

philton2.jpg
philton5.jpg

philton6.jpg
philton4.jpg

people.com

Awwwww, I'm sorry to hear all the Nicole photos are gone!
Looking forward to some new ones tho. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->