Zinedine Zidane (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
Many of you have expressed an interest in a Star Style thread dedicated to football/soccer player Zinedine Zidane, so here it is...

All forum rules continue to apply to this and every thread, but posting here is really limited by one big rule, which is:

1) This thread is dedicated to style, any discussion of gossip, rumors or events that are not related to style belong in the Zinedine Zidane Gossip thread in rumor has it. Disregarding this rule and continued off topic posts and gossip are grounds for formal warnings and may also lead to the locking of this thread and/or tFS account suspensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: Thanks Chrissy :flower:

p1-wp-pl-Zidane-v3.jpg

soccer desktop

Full name Zinedine Yazid Zidane
Date of birth June 23, 1972
Place of birth Marseille, France
Height 1.85 m (6'1")
Nickname Zizou, ZZ

Club information
Current club Retired
Position Attacking Midfielder

Professional clubs
Years Club
1988-1992 AS Cannes
1992-1996 Girondins Bordeaux
1996-2001 Juventus
2001-2006 Real Madrid

National team
1994-2006 France

wikipedia

Thank you!

Pics!

WCUP_WORLD_CUP_FRANC.jpg

zidane12.jpg

genImage.aspx

2868657668.jpg

235262293.jpg

tour-05_china-lledada-casillas-zidane.jpg

923_533958076_1_parrain_H200633_L.jpg

zizou-20and-20veronique.jpg

zidane-20famiy-2003.jpg

Sources: Phillyburbs, Globe and Mail, Reuters, Yahoo, Realmadrid-futbol, Au Feminin, Zidane.Over-blog.com

Yay! A thread with Zidane Pics ONLY!

I don't think I can emphasize how handsome and gorgeous I think he is. The strong (at times almost fierce) look in his beautiful eyes *knees go all week*, his bone structure. He's also so tall and lean.

He looks damn hot in a football jersey (and how many can actually do that?), and even better w/o! He also looks nice in a suit, esp. the balcony pics.

And his football talent...Don't even get me started, I could go on and on...(!)

I like him with his head shaved the best, didn't care much for his bald spot. What do you guys think?

I couldn't agree more chairfan...:flower:

I'm glad he removed all of his hair...he wasn't working the bald spot too well for a while there. :lol:

David Beckham said in an interview that Zidane's his inspiration as a footballer and a man with style. So true....

BTW, I love the jacket and the way he wore it on Canal... is that a popular thing to do in France?!

I love him with his kids....so cute. As a woman, it's one of the most nicest things to see a man who takes to being a father so well.

I can't believe he has 4 boys all born within a few yrs of one another. Him and his wife are proper breeding machines! Mind you if I was his wife.....:innocent:

:woot:

If I was his wife I wouldn´t mind to have 4 children with him :wink:

He is so hot!!! I have never seen a football player so elegant in my life. He makes me want to watch football everyday if he plays.

Thanks A LOT to the mods and from everyone supporting him and everyone form his old thread, it looks as we are same people in here too! Love y'all!!

His boys are so cute...

Funny how he makes Iker Casillas look like a boy hitting puberty compared to himself.

i hate seeing his wife putteing her hand all over my man.hehehe

it's nice to see him so gentle and nurturing with his children...i love that

where does he live? paris or spain?

Zizou is what I call a MAN! He's so beautiful, sexy, elegant, classy, smart...I could go on for ever! just...love him! :heart: :blush:

Odette said:
Funny how he makes Iker Casillas look like a boy hitting puberty compared to himself.

:rofl: :rofl:

Thank you to the mods for this thread !
I had read the article roppal222 posted in the other thread and loved it...:flower: :heart:

I love what the journalist says about Zizou here:

"The first thing I notice about Zidane is that for a player of such commanding elegance on the field, he is, in person, rather awkward, even gawky. He even sits delicately, like a girl, legs together, hands folded in his lap. My second thought is that he probably is genuinely shy. "

Ha. ha. I could just die ! Zizou is the best...:wub::wub:

I asked this before in the other thread to no response sadly! Here it is again...does anyone know how many siblings Zinedine has and what's his relationship with them like?

Alina said:
I asked this before in the other thread to no response sadly! Here it is again...does anyone know how many siblings Zinedine has and what's his relationship with them like?

He has three brothers and one sister. Reportedly very very close to all his siblings. One of his older brothers still lives in Algeria, I believe. One older brother is a deadringer for him.

i'm surprised to read in the fist post that he's only 6'0 feet tall. he looks like 6'3 at least,
do we know where he is now? you would think after what happened the papperazzi would be all over him.

I don't come online for a day....and look what I missed!!!! Thanks mods for this..... Now we can just look and talk about the amazing Zizou!!!

Tommorow I try to post the pics.....

ME soooooooooooooooo happy!!

Oh wow. This thread is great. I absolutely love Zidane. He looks like a great husband and dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->