Zinedine Zidane (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

02098d87.jpg

maghrebcity

Taitai said:
Nice pic Roppal! Do you know where that was taken? Zizou and his family own a house in Ibiza, Spain apparently pretty near Jade Jagger's house.

Interesting snippet from an article I read. Apparently Zizou is so shy and unassuming that he was too shy to approach Andre Agassi when they had rooms next to each other at a hotel. How cute is that! :P

Also if Baggirl is reading this, I saw a picture in a magazine of Veronique Zidane with a blue jean birkin! Clearly she has excellent taste in bags! :wink:

Oh Taitai, I just logged onto this thread. Thank you for the interesting bit of info. on Zizou's shy nature - yes it is cute :rolleyes: - and Veronique's blue jean birkin!! I love reading your posts! May I ask which magazine you saw the pic of her in? TIA:wink:

I was wondering if you Zidane fans could help me out with locating a tv commercial that aired in France featuring Zidane leaving an arena in the rain and he is approached by a little boy to get a shirt signed.
I looked on Youtube but its overwhelming:doh:
The reason I am looking is because my dear friend Kelly DeMartino who is a musician had her song "Radar" used for this commercial and we are trying to get a copy of it.
I know it started airing in France in March of 2005 and may still be playing now. Its for (Orange) France Telecom.

Last edited by a moderator:
me 2^ hes was one of the great footballers.
and he has good looks

Finally!!!!!!!! new pics :D

Adidas Paris Store Opening - October 24, 2006

wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics, archana!

Wow, where has he been hiding? His smile makes me melt...

thank you so much archana and boubou:D love the picture! i love his smile:heart:what is he doing these days?

i haven't been here in so long i almost forgot how beautiful he was and how much a want him

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->