Zinedine Zidane (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

Sweet pictures...

... Does anyone have more pictures of him in suits ..?

^ This is my favourit one of Zizou suited and booted

r1667738097db4.jpg

bors.pret.hu

^ Thanks so much roppal ! :flower:
... If I were designing suits in some French atelier, I'd be begging to have him wear the look ! :woot: ... He looks very good in suits, imo. Gosh, I'd love to see him in a slim cut Dior Homme suit. *swoon* ... Hint, hint to Hedi ! :wink:

it's nice to see this thread active again. i was worried it would fade.

he looks so handsom in suits, i would love to see him in an ad for a high fashion designer, i wonder why someone hasn't yet..i mean, he has the body and face for it

on holiday

For France's World Cup player Zinedine Zidane holiday season means quality time with his family. After the rigours of the championship and the media storm surrounding his last ever appearance for the national team, Zizou must have felt he'd earned the right to a break

Zidane, seen here with his 12-year-old son Enzo, was clearly leaving the cares of the World Cup behind as he messed about with his kids on holiday
zidaneandco-dop1a.jpg

hello.com

gosh i love seeing him with his kids..he's so loving and playful with them and vise vers, it's so adorable..i wanna guy just like that..why oh why does he have to be taken
thanks roppal222 thats such a sweet pic...

^^Such a cute pic. Thanks roppal!

Also thanks for the 'suit' pics and the links to the hilarious song which Zidane starred in...

roppal222 said:
For France's World Cup player Zinedine Zidane holiday season means quality time with his family. After the rigours of the championship and the media storm surrounding his last ever appearance for the national team, Zizou must have felt he'd earned the right to a break

Zidane, seen here with his 12-year-old son Enzo, was clearly leaving the cares of the World Cup behind as he messed about with his kids on holiday

hello.com

:flower::flower::flower:

roppal222 said:

Nice pic Roppal! Do you know where that was taken? Zizou and his family own a house in Ibiza, Spain apparently pretty near Jade Jagger's house.

Interesting snippet from an article I read. Apparently Zizou is so shy and unassuming that he was too shy to approach Andre Agassi when they had rooms next to each other at a hotel. How cute is that! :P

Also if Baggirl is reading this, I saw a picture in a magazine of Veronique Zidane with a blue jean birkin! Clearly she has excellent taste in bags! :wink:

I've seen Veronique's Blue Jean Birkin in photographs as well. I've also seen her with a black Kelly somewhere, but only from a distance, not a clear picture at all.
A lucky woman in many ways!

thank you so much fopr all the pics of him:flower:
i loved this one:

edit: please see tfs guidelines regarding credits

Last edited by a moderator:
No probs guys...I love pics of Zidane with his family. He looks at his happiest. It was taken in Spain where they're holidaying.

Veronique Zidane is considered the ultimate classy footballer's wife. She's less of the glamour girl, more of the classy lady. A definite Chanel front row type lady.

The Zidane documentary is being shown in Japan and it is turning out to be a huge hit.

From Mainichi newspaper:

20060727p2a00m0sp030000p_size5.jpg
The promotional photo for "Zidane" ((C) Anna Lena films)Long after the Italians finished celebrating their win, soccer fans and casual watchers alike are still talking about World Cup 2006 as the year of "that head butt," especially in Japan.

In the wake of the incident, a documentary-cum-art film called "Zidane: un Portrait de 21e Siecle" is enjoying a surprising popularity in Japan, as Japanese soccer fans rally round to support the legendary Zinedane Zidane after his inglorious exit from professional football by being red-carded for headbutting Italian defender Marco Materazzi.

Currently showing at the CineQuanon cinema in Tokyo's Yurakucho, the film is basically a full-length soccer game -- Real Madrid vs. Villareal, played on April 23, 2005 -- composed of Spanish broadcast footage and high quality video taken from pitchside, focused exclusively on Zidane for the whole time. The footage is interspersed by quotes from Zidane on his experiences in soccer, and soundtracked by Scottish band Mogwai.

CineQuanon employee Kaori Nagano commented, "We've had around 7000 people come to see it. The real Zidane fans enjoyed the film, but I think the regular soccer punters got a little frustrated with the style of the film."

20060727p2a00m0sp031000p_size5.jpg
A message left for retired French footballer Zidane by a Japanese fan at the CineQuanon cinema in Yurakucho, Tokyo. (Mainichi)Freelance writer Hajime Shishido, from Chiba Prefecture, agreed, saying "I would've liked to see more about Zidane himself."

However, Yamada, a student from Kanagawa Prefecture, enjoyed the film, saying, "It had a quiet feel to it, much quieter than I expected." His friend Kawagoe agreed, saying also that "It gave a very personal view of Zidane."

Regarding the attack during the World Cup, Yamada said, "It's something I think everyone regrets, especially since it was his last match. But it's not as though it was unusual for Zidane."

Machiro, a part-time worker from Ibaraki Prefecture, agreed, saying, "When I saw it, the first thing I thought was 'Not again'. He will always be a football hero though. And the film was good, it was really like standing on the pitch."

20060727p2a00m0sp032000p_size5.jpg
A message left for retired French footballer Zidane by a Japanese fan in French at the CineQuanon cinema in Yurakucho, Tokyo. (Mainichi)After seeing the movie, Zidane fans can add their own voice of support for the now-retired player by adding a message to the hundreds already adorning the walls of the cinema in French, Japanese and English. The cinema will send them on to Zidane at the end of the screening. (By Roger Hutchings)

Veronique is definitely in a class of her own. I was in France during the aftermath of the World Cup when everyone was analyzing what happened, and all the gossip magazines were focusing on Veronique. When all the players when to meet Chirac, I didn't even see her amongst the other wives..which really shows how she supports her husband, by not promoting herself.

yeah, she's not trying to be the next victoria beckhem like all the other wags seem to be doing, i think she enjoys being a loving mother and a supportive wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->