Zinedine Zidane (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

Tom Crooze said:
Once Zidane participated in a charity where he had to sing in english. There was a 'making of' of the whole process of making the song and the video. Zidane was the first to participate and he persuaded fellow real madrid player Figo and Roberto Carlos also to participate. A lot of other international footballplayers like Henry also participated. Anyway, in the making of, I remember that Zidane had a lot of trouble with the english and he kept saying that 'l'anglais ça ne va pas': english doesn't work for me. Anyway, he was super cute. You can watch the video of the song 'love united' on youtube.

Thanks for sharing this.... ah bless him. I've heard him speak few words of English in the past in interviews and he's not perfect by any means, but with THAT accent, who cares..!

And that video that Tom Crooze mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Hp-pHZBuE :woot:

getty

eighteightkeys these pics you posted..... :woot: :blush: so sexy! Thank u thank u

Those two I've posted again are my favs..... He looks so fit!

Oh my gosh, karma for you Tom Crooze...:flower:
and thank you for the link roppal222...:kiss:

I was wondering, does Zizou speak english...?...:unsure: ... Because I'd love to hear that accent spoken in english !:wub:

I think he does, a bit. The english most people to know to uunderstand few things and to avoid getting lost. Plus he has a pretty thick french accent, so I think he'll speak an average english with french accent, that's for sure.

^ Ah, thanks Odette. But, yes, whatever the language, he sounds heavenly... I have heard him speak in spanish in one interview... :crush: ...

Colette_B said:
^ Ah, thanks Odette. But, yes, whatever the language, he sounds heavenly... I have heard him speak in spanish in one interview... :crush: ...

spanish, that sounds like it would be dreamy with a thick french accent

Awwww, I loved that video! Thanks Tom and Roopal. :flower:

Zizou also speaks fluent Italian.

Pics from the song love united :
zizou00001.jpg

zizou00003.jpg

zizou00002.jpg

zizou00004.jpg

zizou00005.jpg

zizou00006.jpg

zizou00007.jpg

youtube

i love zinedine, i really really do, but for some reason i was too embarrrased to watch the entire video..i know that they are not professional singers, but i just couldn't handle it. i heard someone use the term once (second hand embarrasment) whish was what i felt, really, no joke. and i feel bad because the vid was for a good cause. but i did get the message he and the others were sending.

great screen caps,
may i ask, how did u manage to make screen caps from the video?

adore dior said:
i love zinedine, i really really do, but for some reason i was too embarrrased to watch the entire video..i know that they are not professional singers, but i just couldn't handle it. i heard someone use the term once (second hand embarrasment) whish was what i felt, really, no joke. and i feel bad because the vid was for a good cause. but i did get the message he and the others were sending.
quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

I thought it was cute... and a bit silly... but I definatley agree with you, it was for a good cause. Who doesn't love singing footballers?...:winkiss:

adore dior said:

:lol:

Don't worry - me too!

eightyeightkeys said:
:lol:

Don't worry - me too!

I´ve read your comments on the singing video, and I´ve decided not to watch it...I sometimes find it hard to erase those kind of memories of my sick mind:huh:
I know it´s a silly thing to say...but silly I am

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard him speaking spanish and he has a pretty thick french accent too, he is the kind of person who talks quite slowly,long pauses and mumbles quite a bit.

Zizou also speaks fluent Italian.

Yep, from all the seasons he player in La Juven. Funny thing he doesn't sound so french when speaking in italian, unlike when he talks in spanish.

Why you guys embarassed?! :lol:

Is it because it might be a bit cheesy or because we fancy him so much and the fact he's so cool that the thought of him coming out of his shell to do it, makes us cringe? :blush:

At work us girls have a board dedicated to beautiful men. Needless to say Zidane features oh so prominently :mohawk:

Interesting tidbit about Veronique

veroniqueb.jpg

Veronique Fernández

Zidane la vio en una discoteca de París y pensó: "Es la mujer de mi vida". Con 19 años, Veronique era estudiante de danza clásica y él, con 17, ya lanzaba destellos sobre el césped del Cannes. El propio astro francés ha reconocido que Veronique lleva los pantalones en casa, sobre todo después del nacimiento de sus hijos. Hace dos años, a la almeriense le apeteció recuperar el sol español. Dicho y hecho. "Yo quería que se quedase, pero su mujer es la que manda", aseguró el malogrado Agnelli.

source: elmundodeporte

Translated as:

Zidane saw her in a Paris disco and thought: "She is the woman of my life". At 19 years, Veronique was studying classical dance and he, at 17, already was making waves in football in Cannes. The French star has recognized himself it's Veronique wears the trousers in house, mainly after the birth of his children. She had desire to return to Spain (from Italy when Zidane was at Juve)

'We wanted him to stay' , says Agnelli (control Juve) but it's his woman who commands'. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->