Zinedine Zidane (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

Any idea what was going on in those pics where Zizou is pulling his shorts down and looking to what is under there

Odette said:
Chrissy, sorry I just didn't know that!
Do I have to say the magazine and that's it or the author too?

Vidas Interesantes coleccionable nº 247 written by Alicia Sanchéz
that's good odette... i would write something like, "i translated an article from vidas """ by """ ... because i am guessing you translated it yourself.. so give yourself some credit as well :smile:

This guy isn't Zidane (obviously), but I thought it was so cute how he was wearing Zidane's jersey...

Caption reads:
Le Cannet, FRANCE: French boxer Brahim Asloum wears a French football team shirt with the number of Zinedine Zidane on his arrival to fight against Jose Jimenez of Venezuela during their WBA intercontinental flyweight bout, 15 July 2006 in Le Cannet, southern France. AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE (Photo credit should read VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images)

Source: Getty

eightyeightkeys said:
please see tFS guidelines regarding photo quoting
Source: Getty
He looks very sexy in jeans!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed a lot of photo-quoting in this thread, and just wanted to remind you all that it is against tFS guidelines.

Photo quoting eats up our bandwidth and in addition, people really do not want to see the same photos over and over again on the same page.

When quoting other people's posts please edit out the pictures, or if you want to refer to a specific picture etc, please just post the post # or a link to that specific post. For example, "I love his jacket in post #878"

lpatrice said:
Any idea what was going on in those pics where Zizou is pulling his shorts down and looking to what is under there

I was wondering the same thing myself. Maybe checking out a sports injury?

Looking at that picture, ummm I have to say....Veronique must be one happy lady. :blush:

Zidane is very sexy indeed! Anyone have more pictures or information on his lovely wife and children? I think it makes him much more appealing to know he married his childhood sweetheart. :heart:

Woah, I leave for a few days and wow..... you people all deserve karma for quite frankly, some dangerously sexy pics, of Zidane you've posted.....

archana esp- thank u thank u thank u

I went to see some friends this wknd and we started talking about Zidane. One of my mates was like 'why had I never noticed this sexy man before!?!??' and its true....he has really come of age!!!

Oh part of the reason why he retired is because he says he misses his wife and wants to spend more time with her and of course the boys. I cant express how much I like his wife, but HATE HER GUTS at the same time!! :lol:

^ :flower:

He does a lot for charity work in Algeria and with Algerians living in france. There's always been pressure on him to come out and talk politics, but I respect the way he wants to refrain from getting embroiled in that... I know he came out to ask French people to reject that wanker Jean marie Le Pen when the National front rose up...

but other than that, he wants to live a quiet life and just be.

His work as a footballer and just the way he is... is more than enough.

I was wondering, does Zizou speak english...?...:unsure: ... Because I'd love to hear that accent spoken in english !:wub:

Once Zidane participated in a charity where he had to sing in english. There was a 'making of' of the whole process of making the song and the video. Zidane was the first to participate and he persuaded fellow real madrid player Figo and Roberto Carlos also to participate. A lot of other international footballplayers like Henry also participated. Anyway, in the making of, I remember that Zidane had a lot of trouble with the english and he kept saying that 'l'anglais ça ne va pas': english doesn't work for me. Anyway, he was super cute. You can watch the video of the song 'love united' on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->