Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wear it today :D and i love it!! the quality is great and the cut is so lovely :smile: my husband thought i payed alot for that dress and he was very relieved and surprised when i told him it's just ZARA... :lol:

lol! That's great! Yeah, it does look expensive. :blush::heart:

eu-pt, thanks for sharing, I was hoping they would be more like the ones in the pic below, because those from Zara like i said before, im not really into them =/

valentino_studded_tstrap_pump-292x300.jpg

fairyshoeprincess

GetCloser, I am afraid those are it!!! :innocent:

But I totally get you, if they were anything like the Valentino's I would have had them myself in every color for by now!! :shifty:

damn girls... stop posting pictures and talking about these Valentino shoes, because now i NEEEEED them in my life, so beautiful!! :D

When i heard that Zara will make a "clone" of Valentino's shoes i was so expectating, but i don't like the result... As GetCloser says I would like that Zara's shoes will be more similars than this Valentino's shoes :(

I've been those Chloé lookalikes for a while now! I like the fact that they're flat.

Have you guys seen People! at zara.com? Really awsome! 300€ if your picture gets published... How cool is that?? Being featured on the website alone is pretty amazing! So... are you going to submit your pictures? Let's make it a goal to have a member's picture published there before May? April? The end of March? lol

I catch this messenger bag on their website, I love it and it's real leather for just 70 €! Has anyone seen it in rl? How big it is, the measurements aren't written there?
I saw that bag in store the other day and was pretty disappointed. It looks cheap even though it's leather and it's a little too small for me.

That skirt impressed me, have to try it on next time:

zara

Attachments

• 2266046712_1_1_2.jpg
    2266046712_1_1_2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3
Has anyone seen these in Denmark?

I was looking forward to buying online since the webshop ships to DK now, but of course the heels are nowhere to be found on their site.

Zara-New-Collection.jpg

shoeorgasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a faux leather quilted black jacket from the new collection today! Love it!

And this dress in black, which is actually immensely flattering:
5039058600_1_1_3.jpg

Source: Zara

Has anyone seen this bag in stores? It looks nice on the pic:
4061004020_1_1_3.jpg

Source: Zara

I saw it today in Munich and I wanted to buy it but it had some scratches on, so I had to pass. And it was the last one! :(
It´s soft, the colour is great - mix between red and orange - really pops out. Hope my local Zara in Zagreb will stock it soon.

ok so there are so many coloured chinos/cotton trousers in wonderufll colours atm in zara, havent had chance to get to store but photos on website makes them look...well...all the same if im honnest so im stuck anyone seen any in person? got a pair? to know which are the nicest ones? thort you lot were people to ask thanks :flower:

Snowqueen, Yesss I've got 3 of them, 2 (green and bleu) "studio" (different then the just elastique ones that have goldish buttons) They are great!!! On the pics the color are a bit washed out do.
6394406420_1_1_4.jpg
6394406500_1_1_4.jpg

Another chino watermelon a bit wider not that slim, One stripes tee, "Studio silk top" so beautiful And a fab leather top, i'm planing to wear over tees or a plain white shirt button up...etc I bought it tighter than on the pic which looks way too big i think. (they are all at the web now, except the watermelon chino)

6394401620_2_1_3.jpg
0264032061_1_1_4.jpg
2009684733_1_1_4.jpg
2969047704_1_1_4.jpg

I also bought some mens tee's (they run small i bout M size, I'm 5" 8 1/2) special edition Jazz, which i recommend (the tag has a link to download the music) Again the colors came out washed out...The red of the Miles Davis cover tee is vibrant lipstick red and the yellow bright yellow...
1277402600_1_1_4.jpg
1277401922_1_1_4.jpg
1277400250_1_1_4.jpg

I wouldn't mind these heels, bag and scarf in my closet...

3175001131_1_1_3.jpg3175001131_2_4_3.jpg

sjakos.jpgscarf.jpg

zara.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie