Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
to Fleurdelys: I was eyeing that scarf from the webshop as well, but saw it in the store n BXL and the quality put me off. It raffles too quickly IMO. Did't get it.

to Naiala: the watermelon colored pants are on the webshop, I ordered it yesterday! Hope the color on the site to be the same in reality....

Lina5, I've been looking for that bag too, it comes in a nude shade as well now- I've yet to see it in person though!

yes, I have started checking out the store close to me almost daily. can't help myself, I really like it and I don't want to miss it - I am just waiting until the salespeople start recognising me :smile:

Has anyone seen this bag in stores? It looks nice on the pic:

Source: Zara

I got it in beige today. It's really gorgeous imo, but a little pricey. I'm still debating... It reminds me of this Chloe bag that I've wanted for a while, but Chloe stopped producing it.

5258472036_cb2d8d79bb_o.png

thecherryblossomgirl

I also got these, finally.

zara_pumps.jpg

modemedmere

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminds me of Mulberry Neely better than Chloé. Anyhow, still a beautiful classic and classy shape. But keeping up with the inspiration topic, having a look at trf trousers, this reminded me of Isabel Marant fall 2010... although in a bad way =/

00220m.jpg
7288002800_1_1_3.jpg

sources: zara / style

^True. It probably is inspired by the Neely, but it's not as wide which is what I don't like about the Neely. I like that's it's not an exact copy of the Chloe anyway, but just fits the type of bag I've been looking for with the Chloe.

Agree about the IM vs. TRF trousers. The Zara ones look rather cheap.

^^ The shoes look nice!!!!!!!! :shock::heart:

they are nice... i tried them on, but they only look good if u have narrow feet. not wide like mine....and i am not a fan of pointy shoes,so these are really nice.

I got it in beige today. It's really gorgeous imo, but a little pricey. I'm still debating... It reminds me of this Chloe bag that I've wanted for a while, but Chloe stopped producing it.

That bag is not Chloé, it's Miu Miu. :smile:

advo, how big is the bag, would you mind taking a picture of it? :blush:
And congratulations, it's so beautiful.

That bag is not Chloé, it's Miu Miu. :smile:

LOL thank you. I just came in to correct myself, but you caught my mistake first. Apologies, I have Chloe on my mind... :D

Edit:

Jinadaze, thank you. I'll see if I can get a camera to work tomorrow.

Looks like Zara updated their website with a picture of the bag:

4061004098_1_1_3.jpg

Zara

The bag measures approx. 27 cm in height, 25 cm across in the top and 29 cm across in the bottom.

That bag seems to Neely bag of Mulberry, don't you think that? :innocent:

30ndlk6.jpg

mulberry.com

I like the Zara bag! I can see the similarities to both bags. Is it real leather?

^Thanks for answering all the questions, LOL.

But yes, we already came to the conclusion that this is probably Zara's "version" of the popular Neely bag. I will say though, I prefer the Zara bag as I always found the Neely bag too wide. I also don't like the way the Neely bag's handle is constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->