Christian Louboutin

The opening of the Louboutin men's store in NYC is going to be the ruin of me!

Matches in London will be receiving the new S/S 12 collection in February.

Does anyone know when exactly the E-Commerce store for the UK will be opening ? they said early in the new year...

Do any of you knows how much these retail for?

kdY7R.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

yes i love those! BG has them online in Yellow Patent/Clear but i like the gold here so much more!

Selfridges in London are launching a pop-up shop to celebrate 20 years of Louboutin, which is open as of Monday (27th February 2012).

I'm definitely going to check it out on Monday, I'm just unsure whether they are going to stock exclusively womens, or whether they will be stocking mens also, I hope they're stocking mens, but I don't believe Selfridges London stock Louboutin for men :cry:.

I did indeed visit the pop-up store that has opened in Selfridges, today, its so great, but not very noticeable, I found it difficult to find it, with it being in the corner of the ground floor, but they did indeed have a selection of mens footwear (the S/S 12' collection) and some of the recreations Louboutin has done for the 20th celebration, including the fringe boots... but over all it was great, and quite popular!

Christian Louboutin's online store is now shipping to selected destinations within Europe... Finally! :heart:

With the sites launch, they will have available online styles 'not available anywhere else' and they will also be offering a pre-order service for next seasons styles, I know their trunk show is in early april so we should see styles become available to pre-order alittle while after then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->