Christian Louboutin

I think it's safe to say that every online store that has "louboutin" in the url is fake, no?

Hi, everyone! Thanks in advance for your reply. I have a question. I have found the most amazing pair of Louboutin pumps, they are listed with a reputable ebay seller, and they are perfect, exactly what i have been looking for to go with a particular dress i have purchased. The only hang up I have about buying them is the interior lining is red, and it doesnt look like a dye job. Does anyone know if Louboutin ever did (even if by special order) red on the inside of the shoe?

Thanks again,

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I really need that book!!

Mmmmm, not only the book, all of the shoes in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really loving the 'Alfie' in white for Fall 2011!!!

clb3110620ivo2.jpg

*Matchesfashion.com

^ Amazing installations, true art pieces. Love it!

Limited edition, CL signed, "Highness" (source: Barneys NYC)

Attachments

• Loub HIGHNESS ltd edition.jpg
    Loub HIGHNESS ltd edition.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Highness from the back.jpg
    Highness from the back.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 6
I bought the Alfie hi-tops from Matches today in a 45EU and I'm just waiting for them to arrive sometime later this week.

Surprisingly they only arrived today, super fast! Matches offer such an impeccable service, the Packaging from Matches is so beautiful, aside from how Beautiful my shoes are, here is a crappy snap of my Babies.

38388924655503921321053.jpg

*Snapped by Me

^ Ahh you are oh so lucky Chanelcouture! love them. I hope they look as great on as they do in the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->