Christian Louboutin

KamenKutak you can ask to be put on the notification list for the pigalle. Just sign up with netaporter, I had to do this when I was looking for my decolletes. As soon as they come in, in your size, you get an email you can then hop online and buy them. The good news is that they always carry these styles (the classics). Don't worry your size will be restocked.

and look what just showed up on net-a-porter...
picture from net-a-porter.com

Attachments

• 101897_fr_l.jpg
    101897_fr_l.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
^Beautiful! Do they come in 140, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... yes they're mine...
**Please take personal discussions to Private Messages or Profile Comments, Thank you**

Last edited by a moderator:
Helmuts?

After seeing the faux Helmut's at Zara the other day I realized how much I am in love with them and I want a pair. Does anyone know if this is a classic style that I can find in boutiques or I am stuck with EBay? TIA

New ones... lets start the test drive!!! :smile:

img1609wq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

so i just received my second pair of Loubis :smile: the classic black patent Pigalle...

but i have a problem! i had to order them in different sizes, and now i'm unsure which one fits... they fit perfect in size 37,5 (when it comes to lenght) but the 'toebox' is sooo narrow!!! will it stretch out a bit? :(

so i just received my second pair of Loubis :smile: the classic black patent Pigalle...

but i have a problem! i had to order them in different sizes, and now i'm unsure which one fits... they fit perfect in size 37,5 (when it comes to lenght) but the 'toebox' is sooo narrow!!! will it stretch out a bit? :(

KamenKutak, I have a pair of patent decolletes that I have the same problem with. I had to order them a size bigger and still they were too narrow at the 'toebox'. I have worn them a couple of times since but they have never stretched!!! I find that the patent shoes are stiffer than other ones made out of different skins!

damn... maybe a cobbler/shoe repairer can wide them a little?!? i can't give them back, i love them so much :(

but the toes don't have to be completely in the toebox, right? like this?

uk.movies.yahoo.com

my damn feet!!! :wink:

eu-pt, not able to give you more karma, but thank you for sharing your knowledge with me!! :winkiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->