Christian Louboutin

^ hey no problem! :flower:

And yes that shoe has a really deep vamp so you're suppose to see a lot of toe out. :smile:

KamenKutak>> Turn your oven on at the lowest possible temperature, put your heels in there for a few minutes, so the leather warms up a bit, but not too much! Then, when the leather is warm and soft, put the shoes on your feet, and they will stretch a bit where needed.

that sounds a little dangerous, i mean the shoes are not that cheap... have you (or someone you know) tried this - with success?? i'm just a little scared

^ this.
If you are in SoCal, there is a super cobbler (?) that the boutiques and high-end dept stores refer to...
I'd rather pay then screw 'em up myself :unsure:

What colour is LBs under the red sole?

Someone I was talking to claimed some shoes were fake because the sole (under the red) was beige and she had seen a different colour. But I pointed out that the shoes in question are beige while the other pair she was comparing to were black.

that sounds a little dangerous, i mean the shoes are not that cheap... have you (or someone you know) tried this - with success?? i'm just a little scared

yes, I've tried it.

What colour is LBs under the red sole?

Someone I was talking to claimed some shoes were fake because the sole (under the red) was beige and she had seen a different colour. But I pointed out that the shoes in question are beige while the other pair she was comparing to were black.

I think they're like brown, the way the color fades out depends on what you've walked on and so that's what makes it more light/dark. i have various pairs of loubs and every sole looks different

The sole is painted leather, so when red color is gone because of walking, the sole will be nude "leather colored". If you walk on a wet surface it will be darker, when it dries out will be lighter again.

Can anyone ID these?
my pic

Attachments

• loub_ID.jpg
    loub_ID.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 5
I NEED these in my life !! <3

christian-louboutin-dafbootie-ankle-boots.jpg

Daf booty - shoeperwoman.com

christian-louboutin-super-dombasle-in-nude-pic70308.jpg

Super dombasle in nude - starstyleinc.com

Can anyone tell me how much the Very Prive are in black suede?
I'm planning on buying them this fall in New York.

boots.... everyone needs them... i could kill for one of those!!!

I NEED these in my life !! <3

***do not quote pictures***
Daf booty - shoeperwoman.com

Super dombasle in nude - starstyleinc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
so i just received my second pair of Loubis :smile: the classic black patent Pigalle...

but i have a problem! i had to order them in different sizes, and now i'm unsure which one fits... they fit perfect in size 37,5 (when it comes to lenght) but the 'toebox' is sooo narrow!!! will it stretch out a bit? :(

In store, they suggest buying the Pigalle true to size or maybe even half a size smaller because they are made to form to the foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in search of the real model name for these Christian Louboutin's
3b58b03fcf600b8e5dab621cbdce924c.image.300x300.jpg

These are obviously some ugly *** fakes but I can't find the real style! I'm 99% positive they are a real style, I remember seeing them on so many people.

source: christianlouboutinshoess

has anyone already tried the repair service?? so how does this work?? do i have to send them to paris with a message or so? and how much does it cost and how long does it take?

thank you :smile:

I was there, though they didn't solve my problem. I am sure they get Louboutins from everywhere, being the one official repair store.
Try to contact with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenanova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->