iOffer Shoes, LushFashions.com, etc. #2

girlalamode

Reaction score
The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
The old thread is located here.

Specific rules for this thread:

Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found these Alexander Wang 'style' boots on hotwomenstyle this morning, they're lower than the actual Wang boot so maybe even more comfortable!

d930cb825fc522b135c7e7f53aaf5c55.image.400x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
girlalamode I love those shoes! but I 'd love to buy the alex wang ones... does any seller on ioffer has them?

I'm not sure, my friend has just bought these ones so I'll post pics when they arrive. Hopefully they'll be true to picture!

here are my "miu miu" inspired shoes that i mentioned previously in the archive thread. the brand is shoesone from korea. they are not branded "miu miu".

here are my "miu miu" inspired shoes that i mentioned previously in the archive thread. the brand is shoesone from korea. they are not branded "miu miu".
Please do not quote images

Amazing! They look great. May I ask, what size do you regularly wear and what size did you order in the Miu Mius? Do they fit okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a 7.5 and i normally wear a 7.5. there was a tiny bit amount of extra room in it. theoretically, i could have sized down. the jewels are held on by little clasps. i dont think it will be a big nuisance to replace them if they fall out for some reason.

another good thing about them is that they dont make a noisy "clomping" noise when i walk around in them. i have hardwood floors in my upper story home and this is as issue with other shoes i have.

anyone know where i can get some decent reps of ferragamo varina flats?

Can anyone please tell me who/what Catty is and where I can find the "shop"? Is she just an iOffer-seller? Seems like some kind of insider secret :P

Hi, I'm new to posting. I'm really sorry about the poor picture quality- I took these on a blackberry.
Pictured are: Catty CL Bianca size 39. They're a good fit, but a little uncomfortable when walking. I'm a US 8 and 8.5 US in other shoes. Auth CLs- I'm not sure about my sizing.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDMtMjAxMDExMDUtMTYxMC5qcGc.jpg

Hi, I'm new to posting. I'm really sorry about the poor picture quality- I took these on a blackberry.
Pictured are: Catty CL Bianca size 39. They're a good fit, but a little uncomfortable when walking. I'm a US 8 and 8.5 US in other shoes. Auth CLs- I'm not sure about my sizing.

Hot to trot!!! Yeah, they seem uncomfortable. I guess you'd probably have to wear them at an event where you'll be sitting down for most of the night. Would like to see how they look on your feet as well! :blush:

anyone know where i can get some decent reps of ferragamo varina flats?

Try Taobao.com, though you may have to use a buying service to buy goods from their sellers.

Hey girls

I want to buy the Helmut CL's from Catty. Any ideas as to how they are IRL. Also sizing fit etc. They are TDF. <3

Does anyone here own a pair of rep Sundance Uggs? I would like to see how they look!

I just bought CL Lucifer's from iOffer. Will post pics once I get them. Hope they're not crap!
lol paid $100 from xinxixi

208120_10150559033610315_751225314_18216470_4273445_s.jpg

They arrived. Very high and the arch is at a crazy angle. Also the studs on the bow are not the same as the pic. Sigh!

Going to have to sell these.

Have you ever considered ordering from Catty? I wanted some nude louboutins from her site but I emailed her and she said she doesn't carry it anymore. :(

I've been dying to order from Catty. The first time I ordered 2 bags from her and she sent them by TNT, the second time I ordered 1 bag and she sent it by airmail. Took 1 month to arrive and I had to pay a lot of customs duties.

After that I figured she won't ship with DHL/FedEx/TNT to me unless I order a lot. I can't wait 1 month! We don't get EMS in my country. Her pics are also really bad. But I have a feeling she gets things from Philip?

Lots of shoes I wouldnt mind, like the Helmut. There is one seller on ioffer that has Lucifer's with real pics and they look sooo nice but also have a 12cm heel.

I will probably give rep louboutins another shot and then after that wont bother anymore. Philip has some great pics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->