iOffer Shoes, LushFashions.com, etc. #2

Oh i've bought YSL tribute sandals from ioffer but sold them (bought them to wear for a certain occassion but also didnt arrive in time) The seller isnt active anymore but the shoes were gorgeous, in Nude AND I've bought rep alexander wang alla wedges from taobao using an agent and had to sell them because they were too big. They were ok but nothing like the originals. I want Alexander Wang Freja's but none of them seem to get the heel right.

I don't have a very good track record with rep shoes =/

Does anyone know if Catty still accepts Paypal? I am on the hunt for CL Clou Noed and need to find a great well made pair. I didn't see it on her site but does anyone have suggestions for a trusted seller for CL's?

I think she does. Found a great seller on ioffer who has the clou noed and the spikes are spikey! Will PM you.

The sellers are ayuhaki and aaaqueen

I havent bought from them, but they have real pics of the shoes and the feedback is good.

The sellers are ayuhaki and aaaqueen

I havent bought from them, but they have real pics of the shoes and the feedback is good.

Thank you sooo much iridiscent. I just need to find ones that accept paypal. I prefer that way.

oooh ***queen accepts paypal, do they seem trustworthy? have you heard of any feedback anyone? I am off to research.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh thanks Iridescent*! i'm curious to about their trustworthyness, so very tempting :smile:

Who knows where to get a pair of good quality Ugg reps for $100 or less? I really need a pair for the chilly winters but I can't justify spending €250 on authentic ones, the prices are going through the roof!
I wanted to get some from Jonathanstock on iOffer but he doesn't sell anything anymore :(

its possible to buy authentic uggs here in the US for around 100$. why dont you look for an ecommerce site that has authentic pairs?

Thanks for the help Lucy92, I know they're a lot cheaper in the US but the classics are still somewhere around $150, and with shipping to the Netherlands ánd all the extra import duties a pair will still cost me somewhere around €200. Way too expensive! :(

anyone see knock offs similar to these Ann D's?

PG_501196169_ZM1.jpg

barneys new york

does anyone know of any good sellers that carry reps of the miu miu glitter trompe l'oeils? someone that takes paypal and carries bigger sizes :(

NBF are offering these for the holidays:

photos courtsey of nbf

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]It’s time the men had something fabulous from us.
Perfect for the Christmas gifts
The sizing is from 39-43
Balenciaga Men’s Sneaker $139.00 in Black and Red, Arena and Suede
Comme Des Garcon Men’s Boot $169.00
Comme Des Garcon Men’s Brogue $139.00
We would love to be able to make the men as happy as the girls.:smile: [/FONT]

Attachments

• CDG-LBLK-S.jpg
    CDG-LBLK-S.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • CDG-PBLK-S.jpg
    CDG-PBLK-S.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
  • CDGS-BRBLK-F.jpg
    CDGS-BRBLK-F.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
  • CDGS-BRBLK-S.jpg
    CDGS-BRBLK-S.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
  • S-BDBlk-S.jpg
    S-BDBlk-S.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls!
A friend of mine is searching for some Louboutin, do you have any seller that has them and are they good to see?
She's looking for Jenny in silver and Alta Rita in nude

Thanks in advance!
G.

Hi everyone,
I haven't been on here in a while ( to the point where the link i had in a pm to Catty's ioffer account doesnt exist anymore) but i was curious if anyone knows of a good place to get rep isabel marant bekket or willow sneakers? i hate to be one of those people that hound for sellers ( as i see when i creepily lurk on tfs) but anyyyy help would be awesome... and i promise I'll try to do my part to get more involved these days ( really. i swear!!!

Thanks!!!

YSL Tribute Sandals

YSL Tribute Sandals....I see lots of old messages a year or two ago about Catty having nice shoes but, nothing since. Has anyone bought shoes YSL etc from Catty lately? Where they descent quality? Comfort? Not her Ioffer acct but her normal website. Thanks everyone!!

NBF is doing a small made to order run of balenciaga sandals.

Email them if interested.

"We will be doing them in Black, Gris Poivre, Gris Cimenti and maybe Poppy.
If you are interested let me know your size so we can make the correct number of sandals.
We don't want to make too many of one size that no one wants.
We're starting the list now and once they are made we will be in touch to say the sandals are ready to be purchased.:smile:"

I'm sorta psyched. I ordered black with rose hold.

They're also doing mini silver hardware.
Posted via Mobile Device

NBF is doing a small made to order run of balenciaga sandals.

Email them if interested.

"We will be doing them in Black, Gris Poivre, Gris Cimenti and maybe Poppy.
If you are interested let me know your size so we can make the correct number of sandals.
We don't want to make too many of one size that no one wants.
We're starting the list now and once they are made we will be in touch to say the sandals are ready to be purchased.:smile:"

I'm sorta psyched. I ordered black with rose hold.

They're also doing mini silver hardware.
Posted via Mobile Device

They only done mini silver and rose hardware? Nothing in gold? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSGTog
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->