iOffer Shoes, LushFashions.com, etc. #2

Has anyone purchased reps of the Shark lock boots?

I want a pair, but probably wouldn't enough wear out of them to justify the $2k spend

Replica Designer Shoes ... iOffer, T&D, etc. (See Post #1 for Rules)

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (shoemaker dot com). Also do not hotlink images from supplier websites. Members (and nonmembers) can find out their websites easily by viewing the page source.

2.Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

3. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

4. ALL images must have an image credit, even if they are your images. You can add "photo(s) by me." Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

8. Please contact a moderator for comments, queries, etc. or use the report this post function

hi everyone! been a long time! hope you're all well :smile:. i just put in my order for the Chanel espadrilles in grey suede from the boys. really really looking forward to getting them! anyone else ordered?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone! been a long time! hope you're all well :smile:. i just put in my order for the Chanel espadrilles in grey suede from the boys. really really looking forward to getting them! anyone else ordered?
T&D? I didn't know they were doing shoes.

t&d cc flats

I had the boys send me pics of the CC ballet flats they are doing (they sent out an email this morning announcing them)- they look SPOT ON. They don't have them up on the site yet, not sure if I'll order, $135.00 shipped. Has anyone else ordered? They're also taking orders on rose berlingot as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the espadrilles a few days ago. Will post when they arrive.

I got an e-mail from the boys as well, the shoes look beautiful. Haven't decided whether I want a pair of flats or a pair of espadrilles yet, I'd love to see your pictures when your pairs arrive!

Got my grey suede espadrilles. I can't seem to upload pics from my phone but I'll keep trying. The suede is gorgeous. The CC's are not great but the overall quality of the shoe is definitely there. I'd be "made" if someone inspected them closely. They're thicker soled. I got a 39 when I usually wear a 38. They're slightly loose but I think the boys steered me right on sizing. I have room for a nylon footie sock.

got them yesterday. pics are mine :smile:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3
Looking good! They're very cute. I kinda want a pair of both, but $220 for two pairs of flats might be a little bit much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->