Magazine Issues Dedicated to One Model Only

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
This thread is for the discussion of a Vogue issue solely dedicated to a model B)

example:

Natasha Poly- Vogue Russia
Lara Stone- Vogue Paris
Heidi Klum- Deutsch Vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know Heidi had a dutch vogue issue dedicated to her, did you mean vogue deutsch as in vogue Germany?

I didn't know Heidi had a dutch vogue issue dedicated to her, did you mean vogue deutsch as in vogue Germany?

hahaha my bad. yep its Deutsch Vogue. yeah they dedicated an entire issue for her. I think its DV May 2009 issue. :D

^Wait there isn't even a Dutch vogue, I don't know what I was thinking.:lol:

do you guys know of other issues dedicated to models?

i only know basically of

Natasha-VR
Lara-VP
Kate-VP
Heidi-DV

any other else?

i think having an entire issue of Vogue dedicated to a model solidifies her stature as an ICON as someone very INSPIRATIONAL

Carine dedicated Vogue Paris September 2006 to the late Heather Bratton, I believe (Though it wasn't a complete issue feature) :flower:

Carine dedicated Vogue Paris September 2006 to the late Heather Bratton, I believe (Though it wasn't a complete issue feature) :flower:

Can you please change the title of the thread to "Vogue Issue dedicated to a Model" i think it sounds better. If it isn't too much to ask. thank you so much in advance!:flower:

Well, it's not ONE model in particular, but the last May issue of US Vogue was practically dedicated to models ("faces of the moment") in general, so maybe that counts aswell :P

I think Elle France made some special issues for Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Natalia Vodianova, Elise Crombez...

Well, it's not ONE model in particular, but the last May issue of US Vogue was practically dedicated to models ("faces of the moment") in general, so maybe that counts aswell :P

but they have that once in 2 years, the one last 2007 and the other i guess on 2004. Plus its a group of models. hahaha:D

I think Elle France made some special issues for Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Natalia Vodianova, Elise Crombez...

can we see covers and contents??? hehe :wink:

can you edit my thread title please??

Natalia Vodianova :heart: - Vogue Russia March 2008

my scan

Natalia Vodianova :heart: - Vogue Russia March 2008

my scan

thanks! so just in 2008 alone VR dedicated 2 issues solely for a model, the other being Natasha's July tribute issue

Natasha Poly - Vogue Russia July 2008
Here's my cover scan.

Can you please change the title of the thread to "Vogue Issue dedicated to a Model" i think it sounds better. If it isn't too much to ask. thank you so much in advance!:flower:

"Issues" is actually grammatically correct here (As we are discussing multiple magazines within the thread) :smile: But I did change the second half so that it reflects the topic more clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katerinadimitriou
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->