Magazine Issues Dedicated to One Model Only

Vogue Brazil has already had an issue dedicated to Gisele, don't remember which though.

Coco Rocha needs one. I'd love to see an issue of Vogue Italia dedicated solely to her.

Vogue Paris Dec/Jan 2005 Kate Moss... the entire issue was not solely dedicated to her. There were at least 3... maybe even 4 editorials in that issue with other models.

ETA: Are we including Guest Editing an issue? Because that and solely dedicated are two different things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this should be about any magazine dedicated to a model. Like i-D and Agyness (ICON! :P)

The Natasha issue from VR last year was so excellent. That cover still makes me melt :wub:

Were the Angela Lindvall ELLE issues that are a few months old dedicated to her? :unsure:

the all Julia Vogue Germany April 2006 issue looks so, so fantastic. She delivers in all of the editorials. she's so sensual. wow :blush:

Of course, the most recent magazine dedicated to one model would be the June 2009 Vogue Germany All Heidi issue...as already mentioned :P

There needs to be a US Vogue, All Tyra issue..:P

Vogue Brazil has already had an issue dedicated to Gisele, don't remember which though.
If I'm not wrong, 4 models have already a Vogue Brazil issue dedicated to their careers: Gisele B (May 2006), Naomi (February 2006), Isabeli (February 2007) and Caroline T. (February 2008).
VOBrasil200602_00.jpg
VOBrasil200605_00.jpg
VOBrasil200702_00.jpg
VOBrasil200802_00.jpg

fashion iconography

I think the best dedicated issues have to be Gemma Ward for Vogue Aus and Julia Stegner for Vogue Germany.
Incredible covers, incredible editorials and just great coverage of the models.

the all Julia Vogue Germany April 2006 issue looks so, so fantastic. She delivers in all of the editorials. she's so sensual. wow :blush:

Of course, the most recent magazine dedicated to one model would be the June 2009 Vogue Germany All Heidi issue...as already mentioned :P

There needs to be a US Vogue, All Tyra issue..:P

hahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anna wouldn't even think of it in a million years:lol:

@ckgirlbr

thank you! i think caroline's cover looks the best! now if we could only see the contents :wink:

Vogue Paris Dec/Jan 2005 Kate Moss... the entire issue was not solely dedicated to her. There were at least 3... maybe even 4 editorials in that issue with other models.

ETA: Are we including Guest Editing an issue? Because that and solely dedicated are two different things.

lets just stick with the solely dedicated, but if the model also guest edited on her tribute issue i think its still ok to mention it :D

There is more than I thought ^_^

There is more than I thought ^_^

me too. its quite surprising how there are already several issues solely devoted to models. maybe we'll discover even more. now, only if we get to see the contents of each issue :D

Vogue Australia December 2005 - Gemma Ward
Gemma Ward - Mad about the girl
Fashion editor: Trevor
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier

*scans by Gazillion

I think the Vogue Brazil issue that was dedicated to Gisele was the January 2005 issue. The one with the 6 covers.

On the Marc
Gemmas talks to Marc Jacobs after his Louis Vuitton show in Paris.

scanned by Gazillion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->