Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2007 : Iekeliene Stange

kuba01

Reaction score
According to numerous sources, and confirmed by the Febuary issue of Teen Vogue, Iekeliene Stange is set to appear in the Spring/Summer Marc by Marc Jacobs ad campaign.

The photographer is unknown, but assumed to be Juergen Teller (???).

Pictures to come soon:D :woot:

I can't wait to see this... Iekeliene fits the brand perfectly, or at least she does in my eyes!

Yaaay, go Iekeliene! A lot of the models I like always end up getting MJ campaigns. Claudia Merikula, Behati Prinsloo... Anyways, I am excited to see how it turns out.

I'm not a fan of Iekeliene, really(not that I hate her either.), but I am waiting for something that will change my mind about her. This might be what does it, I liked her in the show.

:yay for the "it" girl! I love her close ups. She can bring it in the pictures, unfortunately I can't say the same about her runway appearance. However love the originality of this young lady. She'll do amazing, I'm sure! :smile:

I've pretty much been waiting for the official announcement of this since she opened the MJ show in Sept. Iekeliene is one of those quintesential muses that just fits with the MJ aesthetic.

SO EXCITED FOR HER :smile:

youarearockstar said:
I've pretty much been waiting for the official announcement of this since she opened the MJ show in Sept. Iekeliene is one of those quintesential muses that just fits with the MJ aesthetic.

SO EXCITED FOR HER :smile:

So true. I wish she got the actual Marc Jacobs S/S 07 campaign though:innocent: Dakota Fanny sucks:sick: :yuk:

Great news! I love her, I hope it turns out super!

kuba01 said:
So true. I wish she got the actual Marc Jacobs S/S 07 campaign though:innocent: Dakota Fanny sucks:sick: :yuk:

just what I was thinking actually :innocent:

I'm not a big fan of Ieke, but she's definitely well suited for MJ. Can't wait too see some pics! :woot:

Ewwwww. I can't tell you how much I don't like Iekeliene Stange. (Strange?) The angles and pointiness of her face bugs me.

I like the second ad but as I wrote in another thread she looks like Dakota's big sister in the first one. They're totally alike.

^ :lol: I actually see it! But I still prefer Iekeliene ^_^, even if she looks like Dakota

|PerfectTonight| said:
I like the second ad but as I wrote in another thread she looks like Dakota's big sister in the first one. They're totally alike.

Maybe that was the whole idea, funny since they use a little girl for Marc Jacobs and her 'big sister' for the little sister of the brand. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->