Marc Jacobs S/S 2008 : Victoria Beckham by Juergen Teller

^^Oh WOW,we get it you hate the woman!:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
why everybody is saying we're not seeing her face...???
Do you just look at the first page??? (I know this, I do it too sometimes.... :wink:)
But there, on 3 images her face is seen on two of them....
and it's not for my pleasure....
broken disc....

I guess people are so excited seeing the first pic on the first page they immediately response to it :lol:

i love the ones where you can see her face; a typical posh pose.
love her.

^^Oh WOW,we get it you hate the woman!:doh:

hey don't get me wrong....
this is not Victoria that I hate.... eventhough she's not my fav.
this is this all fake story behind the ads...
this ad campain is just a big joke....

and behind this, I'm trying to say I'm starting to hate Marc Jaocbs, actually...
I'm really getting bored of him...
and when people said Marc was overerated, I think I'm starting to think like those....:ninja:

She matches her Birkin to her outfits of course she doesn't take herself seriously ! I expected more from these images.

If Marc was trying to make a comment with this collection , and isn't making fun of her then why pick her , I mean I realise someone kooky would be too obvious...but still.

the first one, well it wasn't so bad, at least we didn't have to see her, but the other two are horrible and it's not beacause of her. Of course I don't like her pose, but actually there's nothing good that I can see in them, I don't like the composition, I don't like the colour of her terribly shiny skin... maybe it is that I don't understand Teller's photography.

I like these although i think she's just absolutely fake, she always had a ****ty bland appeal and now she realises the only way to get people to like her is by mocking herself...kind of pathetic.

Mrs. Beckham, since I saw the name on the list, I didn't expect much. but now, god, Teller is a genius!

The first was fine......you couldn't see her face and it could have been anyone.:wink:So far so good.........but then totally ruined by showing her miserable face.:o

I'm not a VB fan. But these pictures of here are great. And of course I love Marc.:D

I love victoria beckham and I love these ads. I normally hate Juergen Teller's photography because of the lighting, but this is the first time i've ever liked his work. These ads are brilliant.

I love it. I love Victoria too. It's funny, I mean she's a candid hilarious women and knows how to take a joke.

The first pic is hilarious! I love everything about it, but the other two, i really dont like...maybe because i dont like the idea of VB modelling for MJ, but I think in the second pic she just looks ridiculous! the third pic, not so bad, just the victoria we see everyday, just with a box!

these ads are good. but are they trying to say that if you buy this collection you're buying the "posh spice" look? because thats what the ads are saying to me.

and i wish victoria wasn't so tan, and that her legs weren't so old looking.

This is bad. And to top it off, she's too dumb to catch the concept and actually appreciates playing a product.

its a smart ad I like it actually eventhough I'm not a big fan of her but I love marc but seems like a new idea for a ad for me and its really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->