Marc Jacobs S/S 2008 : Victoria Beckham by Juergen Teller

I don't mind them, i think they're funny, and i like her because she's very sarcastic and she's pretty smart, despite what people think.. she's built herself up to be one of the most poweful celebs in the world.
Anyway, am i the only one who thinks her legs look weird, because the fake tan is fading around her ankles, and it makes them look two toned? hmm..

^ :doh: Sorry it didn't really click that they are both different men/women campaign. It's just that for some of the campaigns both men and women campaigns are just posted in the same thread.

Credit:Victoria-b.org

not as good as the rest

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks so short in the new one.

Yeh she does! It feels like marc is making fun of her!

This is bad. And to top it off, she's too dumb to catch the concept and actually appreciates playing a product.

my thoughts exactly. this whole campaign and the idea behind it is a bad joke.

That fan(?) thing on her head.. Is she Doraemon or what? :lol:

Her in the shopping bag rreminds me of bryanboy in the YSL shopping bag.

This is the first MJ campaigned I've liked in a while. Usually the subjects don't add much - Victoria adds her British humor - much needed. Oh, of course she knows what she's doing. I think she has more taste than it seems....she just does this semi-playboyesque look to keep the babymaker interested :lol:

Oh she may very well not be truly stupid, but to me this is completely mocking her. She's in a designer shopping bag, legs dangling like a Barbie doll or a mannequin, basically it's saying that she's a product.
it's saying that she's perfectly aware that she's (only) a product and don't care about it. voilà. but mister Marc Jacobs doesn't learn me anything on that.
I'm tired of this. I can't see humour in this anymore
All I can see is someone screaming " hey look at me, I have humour !!!! "

i don't know why some people take things so seriously. it's called humor and they are just fashion ads. :rolleyes:
look at the runway show, lookat the fantastic casting... :innocent:
imagine the possiblities, you'll have an idea of the waste

Originally Posted by laughingdisorder
she always had a ****ty bland appeal and now she realises the only way to get people to like her is by mocking herself...kind of pathetic.
yep

it's saying that she's perfectly aware that she's (only) a product and don't care about it. voilà. but mister Marc Jacobs doesn't learn me anything on that.
I'm tired of this. I can't see humour in this anymore
All I can see is someone screaming " hey look at me, I have humour !!!! "

That's Jurgen Teller's whole shtick, though, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->