Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2007 : Iekeliene Stange

I'm sure there will be more. I'm pretty sure they don't run in a lot of magazines, just things like Teen Vogue, etc. There is sure to be more when March Teen Vogue comes out. :smile: (There BETTER be!)

i loved it:heart: iekeline looks like a naughty girl^_^

I KNEW I should have bought that Jane the other day! :( I really like those new ones.

^ Thanks LucyInTheSky :flower: :heart:

Who is the photographer ?
Juergen Teller, right ?

in Hong Kong there are some trams covered with giant Marc by Marc Jacobs ad, I took a pic of that

there are some more ads (which I don't think they have been posted) on the other side of the tram, maybe I will take pics the next time when I see this kind of trams :flower:

Marc & Iekeliene are truly a perfect match. I love MJ ads and these are just as fun, different & interesting as his past campaigns. I wish that I had the paper ads to decorate my walls and possessions that need some pizazz!

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing more. :flower:

Gold Star said:
in Hong Kong there are some trams covered with giant Marc by Marc Jacobs ad, I took a pic of that
there are some more ads (which I don't think they have been posted) on the other side of the tram, maybe I will take pics the next time when I see this kind of trams :flower:
that looks so nice!,lucky.

Gold Star said:
http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39895_001_122_241lo.jpg

Ahh I took a picture of the tram too!
But my quality is terrible haha so I won't bother posting.

Does anyone know who's the other girl in these ads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->