Marc Jacobs S/S 2007: Dakota Fanning by Juergen Teller

I like them. I think they are well done, and she is too cute :bunny:

I wish I were her though, she is always getting designer clothes cut down for her shoots. Like the Vanity Fair one, I think she did as well. Unfair!

^HQ versions of the first two pictures haven't been posted yet, correct? I believe, if they already haven't, that those will be posted here as soon as someone gets the chance to scan them. Hopefully there will be more ads, as MJ tends to have more than just two.

^^She looks like she just came from the set of The Great Gasby.
I think the ads are cute.

thank you for all the scans in all the different threads, LucyInTheSky... :flower::heart:

Jacque Marcel said:
^^She looks like she just came from the set of The Great Gasby.

Definitely. I think the photos are sweet and, I glad to say, not at all sinister!

these are absolutely adorable! you could say marc's making a bit of a statement on the too-thin gals too in hollywood. not to start a weight thing, but it's almost like he's saying, "hell, if you wanna look like a lil girl, well, then here's a real one"

Interesting choice with Dakota Fanning in there. I'm just glad they kept it simple and it's for Marc Jacobs whose pretty original with their ads. This could of ended up very pedophileish if it had been for someone else.

i love these ads...kooky and original! some people have no sense of humor ^_^

another one:

455p0qq.jpg

source: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

Okay...that one is quite...creepy. And this is coming from a Dakota Fanning fan...

The first ones were pretty cute; that last one makes me think of her new movie a lot :doh:

I've totally changed my opinion, the more and more I see them, the more I appreciate the beauty of them, the ads are very clever, it's a common image a little girl trying on her mums clothes, i love it now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->