Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2007 : Iekeliene Stange

:woot: I'm loving it, I think she fits perfectly in Marc by Marc ads...:heart:

I love them! I don't think she looks like Dakota Fanning, though.

ruthie said:
I love them! I don't think she looks like Dakota Fanning, though.

Me either:innocent: . At all. She looks like herself LOL.

the images are removed due to high-bandwidth usage. :(

could anyone upload the pics again, please? :flower:

^Yes, someone, please. :flower:

Iekeliene is good choice for Marc, but this looks so boring. :doh:

I think someone hotlinked them to ohnotheydidnt because theyre posted there too! And they have the yellow frog as well :(

^^ I was just about to say that. :lol: I used to do that... before I knew the rules. :innocent:

Here they are again - don't hotlink them this time :D

Taken by me.

Thanks!
Firstly, I think she's perfect for Marc... I like the first picture but the second she looks like she's facing the other way because of her hair... but she's not? Just confusing. Love the dresses though

i love marcs ads sooooooooooo much! they'd make awesome wallpaper for a room....

She looks so cute :P
Anyways I love their casting director, I've noticed a lot of the models I like have been featured in ther ads in past eg Querelle Jansen and Malgosia

indie said:
Anyways I love their casting director, I've noticed a lot of the models I like have been featured in ther ads in past eg Querelle Jansen and Malgosia

I do so agree :buzz: :flower:

thanks for posting these...

not really a fan but it's good to keep up with these things...

Here are scans by me. The colors are slightly different in the magazine ad than the photos previously posted, so I figured I would upload these. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
LucyInTheSky said:
Here are scans by me. The colors are slightly different in the magazine ad than the photos previously posted, so I figured I would upload these. :smile:
...what magazine are they from?
(hope you're not annoyed by me coz I know this is not the first time I ask you this question:innocent: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->