Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (November 2010 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh i love those photobooth pics!! all 3 sisters are so beautiful... and i love their new collection especially the fur hats :D

love the pics, the 3 sisters look great and it's kinda funny that the picture on the right - second row - kinda describes the girls - the serious, the wacko and the giddy/smiley one .:P

YES love their looks!!! taking a cigarette break in new york. such a great picture displaying their differences.

Ha..here are my airport pictures:D

Love what Ash is wearing and her dog is the cutes thing.
Wondering why MK has 2 jackets:blink:

source: Just jared

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen land at LAX on Friday (February 18) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old fashion designers made their way through the airport with Ashley’s adorable French bulldog and also had an umbrella holder shield them from the rain and photographers.

The twins’ line, The Row, recently teamed up with Toms shoes for a new line of charitable footwear starting at $98.

“We recognize that it’s a luxury to be able to give, and everyone at Toms takes this to heart,” founder Blake Mycoskie told WWD.

“The feeling we get from being able to give new pairs of shoes to children in need is extraordinary, and with The Row, we’ve found a partner whose amazing interpretation of our classic alpargata has truly taken our product to an entirely new level,” he added.

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-10.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-09.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-08.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-07.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-06.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-05.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-04.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-03.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-02.jpg

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-lax-01.jpg

Those pictures confuse me :shock:
There's so much going on in each of their outfits. I LOVE Ashley's hair. It looks so healthy. Oh and her dog is soooo adorable! They kind of look alike :lol:

the recent candids is so really look like each other, and ash's dog! omg!!! is so getting bigger, fat and really cute!

I LOVE Ashley's hair. It looks so healthy. Oh and her dog is soooo adorable! They kind of look alike :lol:

:lol: for a moment there i thought you're saying that Ash and her dog look alike :lol:

I agree the girls are looking more and more alike these days, sometimes in some angles, I've to look really close to the shape of the mouth to see who is who.

more pictures from eyeprime.
Does MK fur coat has a hood? I was wondering that since the smoke break pictures.

olsen_eyeprime_66.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_65.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_64.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_63.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_62.jpg

The twins’ line, The Row, recently teamed up with Toms shoes for a new line of charitable footwear starting at $98.

:woot::heart::woot:

EXCITING!
I love Toms shoes and I bet it gonna be grrrreeeat.
I do not care about anything they are wearing at airport.
That fur is horrible and what Ashley is wearing is very unflattering
but that dog is just beyond adorable.

apart from that fur coat that's nice on MK, i agree, it truly is horrific, esp. Ash and her slippers. :( and just now i noticed that she's wearing that vest from The Row, good god 3 layers and none of them look nice on her this way.

I love the latest candids-but it has little to do with what they're wearing, and more with the fact that it has the energy of a Meisel editorial :lol:

Ash and her slippers.

I don't think they are slippers, in one picture you can see that in her left foot she's not wearing slippers, she either had some problem on her right Achilles heel or she almost lost her shoe trying to get away from the paps, here's a vid of that moment, kinda crazy specially at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyqJ1ZhxJkQ&feature=youtu.be&a

the pap sound a little bit creepy with the flash again thing.

Ugh I feel so sorry for them sometimes, the paps are ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->