Pete Doherty (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

Oh yeah we're all looking forward to seeing the pics, loon! :shifty:

I like her " I don't care what you think about me" attitude! its sooo sooo refreshing in these days...

You came back:cry::heart::heart::heart::flower: Yeah I'm gonna cry now :rofl:
I'll ask my friend if I can use his scanner today :brows:
Oh dear I never left here... I still stop by but just don't post everytime. ^_^ Please don't cry for me :rofl:

I watched an acoustic version of F*ck Forever yesterday... So beautiful. :heart:

Oh dear I never left here... I still stop by but just don't post everytime. ^_^ Please don't cry for me :rofl:

I watched an acoustic version of F*ck Forever yesterday... So beautiful. :heart:
you should frigging post here every frigging time you're here, it gets so lonely when no one posts:innocent::lol:

Did you see that version on youtube? is it where he's out in a field?

you should frigging post here every frigging time you're here, it gets so lonely when no one posts:innocent::lol:

Did you see that version on youtube? is it where he's out in a field?
Don't try to make me spam here as much as you do. :rolleyes: :lol: I'm kidding hun, I used to feel like that in Julian's thread.

Yes, that one! :heart:

And I think she's refering to Amy, no?

well someone need to spam here so the thread is always on top, that way ppl wont forget about pete even if he hasn't been arrested for a while now.
oh btw have you heard bowhemia?

^Loved it, thank you so much loon! :wub: Unfortunately I can't give you another karma. :( But it made my day, his voice :heart:

oh you're welcome^^ I just found it since they mention it in the NME libs edition :heart:

i know that it's his poem but the voice doesn't sound like pete's at all imo:huh:

^I thought the same, ana.
Then I googled it and apparently it's really Pete. :unsure:

ckgirlbr - yeah, i googled it too and all i found was a guy in a forum saying that he thought it was someone else's voice too. if it's really pete, then his tone was quite modified, it's deeper... i listened to it thinking "ok, now when pete's part starts?":huh: lol

ckgirlbr - yeah, i googled it too and all i found was a guy in a forum saying that he thought it was someone else's voice too. if it's really pete, then his tone was quite modified, it's deeper... i listened to it thinking "ok, now when pete's part starts?":huh: lol
I'm not sure if I remember correctly it said in the NME that Pete and Carl did this song together, but I don't think it sound like Carl:unsure:
It sounds a bit like Pete in that Streets' song IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->