Saint Laurent F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Saint-Laurent-RTW-FW15-Paris-0858-1425928831-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

I need a brown paper bag with some alcohol inside it, maybe I'll feel better with seeing such bastardation of an iconic couture house.

His worst collection yet for Saint Laurent. As literal and unsurprising as his past work at the house has been, he's always been able to somewhat redeem it with a genuine conviction and a certain cool spirit. This, on the other hand, is just so try-hard and flat-out lame.

For the first time Slimane seems to be showing his age; this really really looks to me like what an older, out-of-touch person would think that young and cool kids would want to wear. That look on Esmerelda is just the worst.

Between this and the men's show back in January, it seems that Slimane is really running out of ideas (i.e. rock music eras to plunder).

Last edited by a moderator:
just when you thought it couldn't get any worse....:sick:

he's really dragging YSL through the mud isn't he

At this point they could just fire Slimane and set the brand to run on repeat.

This is a low point, already he was retreading rock n roll clichés but now he's just repeating things he did only a season or two ago! Anyone could design a Saint Laurent collection, you'd barely need to do any research! Have some FIDM freshman do it, you might even get a fresh idea if you're lucky.

Like Gazebo said, it is what it is.

well, i like this cape: http://imgbox.com/CEBLu4iY
but i mean, it's a black cape. nothing to write home about.
as for the rest.... just LOL
nothing to be said that hasn't be said many times before.

Bad comments every season. But still the best sales in the world.
Its like Kim Kardashian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->