Saint Laurent S/S 2015 Paris

Topshop? H&M? Even Guess wouldn't stoop this low. Hedi almost makes you dread Fashion Week.

This is so much more classy and chic than baby path will ever be.

I don't think this looks cheap in any way. The quality is stellar and therefore the prices are up there.

The whole brand is all styling now, most girls can go through the collection, find a look they like and go to their local mall and whip it.

I guess that is the point of high fashion influencing the mass markets but here it's so direct and easy.

Saint Laurent was like Maxim´s...now it is just another Mc Donald´s.

If only when looking at his debut collection for the house I knew that was going to be best he would deliver. Derivative as it was it wasn't as ugly as his collections since, this being no exception. Fashion/society is obsessed with youth but Slimane's fixation with the dressing women as teenagers is almost perverse.

I honestly can't believe that a historic brand like Yves Saint Laurent is treated like this: Hedi really has no respect for the house and his vision is mono dimensional, exaggeratedly dated and superficial.The real problem, however, is the complete lack of design, you can literally go to a vintage store and recreate those looks in a few minutes. But as long as Hedi's collections sell, I don't see him replaced anytime soon.

I honestly can't believe that a historic brand like Yves Saint Laurent is treated like this: Hedi really has no respect for the house and his vision is mono dimensional, exaggeratedly dated and superficial.The real problem, however, is the complete lack of design, you can literally go to a vintage store and recreate those looks in a few minutes. But as long as Hedi's collections sell, I don't see him replaced anytime soon.

Yes, but this is happening to most major fashion brands. Balenciaga by Wang, Balmain etc.

I actually like the fact that the clothes don't look designed or have a "theatrical" aspect to them. You can literally put any of the girls on the street and she's not going to attract too much attention. I think modernity is about realizing that fashion is for people to wear, even though it's shown on models.

Thriftshop pieces with Saint Laurent pricing. Um, no..just no.

I honestly can't believe that
this thread has already 4 pages, when Yamamoto and Branquihno (2 of the best Paris collection so far) has only ONE page ... and this is weird but they are made of mostly compliments and congratulations ...

Hysterically awful as usual. I would really like to see the sale numbers just for simple affirmation that he hasn't completely wrecked the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->