Saint Laurent S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Saint-Laurent-RTW-SS15-Paris-0811-1412022103-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

season after season, I'm so tired to repeating the same comment about SLP under Hedi. Ridiculous at best

Beautiful collection :clap: I'm a little bit dissapointed because the theme is not 'California' (menswear ss15)

I love this look

w6dZ3K2.jpg

nowfashion

Incredibly insipid, tired, and overdone. Slimane is not a bad designer, he just seems hell bent on being one note, when he can be so much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection, i really love the vintage-glam inspiration.

You know, at least his previous collections grew on me and had some sort of redeeming. This has nothing. It's dated, trashy, and completely unremarkable. There's 3 looks or so that I actually like here.

All he ever does are extremely short dresses, short and tight skirts and suits with pants. He maybe saw two YSL shows in the past and now this is his limited idea of the house.

Quite tacky tbh.

At this point I've gotten used to Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane but there is one thing that's still bothering me.

We all know that individual pieces at large houses are created by design teams and Creative directors are hired to give directions and set themes, however Saint Laurent's collections are completely directionless. So what exactly is Slimane's job?

nowfashion.com
I like almost every look in this post but am indifferent towards the rest. It's OK, I guess. Could have used some editing because the styling is so repetitive. I don't dislike anything, but it's just too safe because it's all very expected at this point.

LMAO. Suddenly, Tisci's collection looks fresh and innovative.... can anybody help me say Deja-Vu?

also, the ripped jeans miniskirts are killing me. and somebody need to tell hedi that he's way too late on the 70s turban trend, even forever21 has been selling those for years now.

So Angela Bowie, Glam-rock and Biba. Hedi is such a junkie of the 70s, this is an overdose of all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->