Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
those michael van der ham scarves look overpriced and i don't like their shape

They don't have Nottingham or Bristol which are both really big unis. Or Oxford/Cambridge although I guess they think they'll be studying not shopping :P. They've left so many important uni cities off the list

yayy my uni city is there!! :woot:Though I actually commute to uni so I guess I'll be sitting around for a couple of hours until it starts at 6. Actually that isn't such a bad idea... I spend an extra 2 hours studying and reward myself with some Topshop treats^_^

Has the much anticipated bluey/purpley maxi skirt been and gone? I hope not!

nope! i've not seen it :smile:

they do say at the bottom of the page they will add unis and i have a faint recollection of my one being on the list last year so..hope so!

I was in store today and the sales assistant told me they're going to do a 20% off thing for students in October so I'm waiting a couple of weeks but I've got my eyes on these:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=208528&productId=1915928&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=208556&productId=1839994&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=208556&productId=1955659&langId=-1
(I'm sure the stone was navy blue in store)

I'm so excited about the student night, my student card is hopefully going to arrive next week :buzz:

I've got my eye on these (to name a few:(
Premium Godet Check Trench
Silk Long Sleeve Shirt
Flower Sequin Dress (for my birthday dinner this year)
Amore Shearling Ankle Boots (as the Burberry ones are just a smidge out of my price range :cry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
So this 20% off thing is only an instore deal? I thought late last year they did some special on the net also... can anyone confirm? Thanks!

no they didn't do that special i don't think

i remember it in store because they were taking pics of people who went to the event with their so called good style (certainly wasn't any of that around here where i live :lol:)

i made a wishlist of stuff i want too if i can get that discount..

32P21XPEW_thumb.jpg
27E17XBLK_thumb.jpg
27S40XBLK_thumb.jpg
16K05XKHA_thumb.jpg
02Z27XBLK_thumb.jpg
16K10XCHR_thumb.jpg
04D40XWHT_thumb.jpg
13X43XBLK_thumb.jpg

10B40XIVR_thumb.jpg

topshop.com

no they didn't do that special i don't think

i remember it in store because they were taking pics of people who went to the event with their so called good style (certainly wasn't any of that around here where i live :lol:)

Oh waa!

I must have been thinking of that Christmas code thing were you spin that wheel/tree/carousel for discounts... hope they do that again this year.

At least now I know I don't have to hold out for the pieces I'm thinking of getting.

But Topshop net, if you are listening, please please do a one day discount for students!!

I just got my Aviator jacket, bought it online and they run small...I picked a size 14 just in case and thank god i did, is just perfect but can't wear it with nothing heavy underneath. I love it! :heart:
Pics by Topshop.
11O12XCHC_large.jpg

Oh, I want that aviator leather jacket in black, but it is sold out everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->