Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no not online shop :(

i don't think sale will be till the students nights are over in the next week or two..

http://www.anywho.dk/2010/09/21/look-of-the-day-43/

does this mean the skirt's somehow been and gone? or Topshop giving stuff to bloggers?
I REALLY REALLY hope its the latter, I check the website every morning, i can't have missed it!

Wow I never saw that skirt in that colour, love how the girl in this blog wears it.
I got the black one and love it so much. Hangs perfectly, it's so much better than a picture can show.

no it's not out i mean that girl could be one of the topshop buyers for all we know :smile:

^I can tell you that she's not. She's a fulltime blogger.

I've a -30% VIP card from Topshop - and I'm a Dane too. I haven't heard of anyone getting free stuff from Topshop in DK yet - but if anyone would get free stuff, it would probably be Anywho. But she has been at ca. every fashion week this month, so she could have bought it in store.

I haven't seen it online either, and I check everyday too. :smile:

^I can tell you that she's not. She's a fulltime blogger.

I've a -30% VIP card from Topshop - and I'm a Dane too. I haven't heard of anyone getting free stuff from Topshop in DK yet - but if anyone would get free stuff, it would probably be Anywho. But she has been at ca. every fashion week this month, so she could have bought it in store.

I haven't seen it online either, and I check everyday too. :smile:

May I ask how you get a -30% VIP card?

Does anyone know how much duties would be to Canada for a purchase of about 100 from Tophop? Regardless, what I want to buy is still a great deal, I just want to get an idea of the extra charges associated with the purchase. Thanks :smile:

im in a bit of mood with topshop lately - paid extra for next day delivery.....and they didnt deliver (im in uk, and always use this option, which has never failed before).

i dont think so since all arcadia store employees get 25% off since we all have the same store cards to get our discount.

i'll just hatch a plan and start a blog:P

Lapin - provided you weren't out while they tried to deliver, you should be able to claim your money back

If anyone has seen the oversized spot shirt in their local store please message me. I'm so desperate for it and they haven't restocked it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->