Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Not a fan of those tights and the Topshop quality isn't that great. You can get the same sort at H&M

I bought a black wool pair for £10 last winter and they weren't great.. i think i'll get some from H&M or Primark =)

it was the student shop in my town tonight!! I tried to restrain myself as much as possible, I stocked up on basic tops and bought some black ballet flats.

As I spent (considerably, oops) more than £50, I got a free canvas bag with a compact mirror (purple and heart shaped, loooove it). They also gave out free sweets and played pass the parcel in the massive queue, which was great entertainment. I lost my jacket while I was there and the staff were all really helpful and eventually found it. It was probably the best customer service I've ever received in Topshop, especially considering how busy it was. I'm just glad my student card arrived on Friday!

My topshop tights always rip if they are the patterened ones, but I do wear tall jeans so that probably doesn't help.

i think they make the floral/patterned tights very thin in comparison to the plain colours.
my floral ones always tend to tear at some (early) stage.
the best shop for quality patterned tights, for me, is monsoon accessorize.

^ yeh, i have a few pairs from there. one pair i've had for 2 years and they're still in excellent condition =)

I really love this dress!
I've been awaiting a perfect velvet dress for a while now, and this is just the right design/colour for me, although my fantasy version might not have the elaborate peter pan collar - I'm getting a little bit sick of them appearing on everything, everywhere right now.

But am i crazy, or is the price a bit steep? (£95) :huh:

Topshop.com

it is steep i like it though i don't normally like those kind of collars but this is pretty!

yeah i love that dress, but not for the price..

has anyone seen this in person?
04L76XCRM_thumb.jpg

topshop.com

Delightful, i haven't seen this yet, but I've been watching it online. It looks gorgeous.

Gossiping, I'm not fond of the collar either, although this one reminds me of those lace collars of choirboys in the middle ages more than peter pan:wink:
I was wondering about having it altered at the collar, then remembered the price. It doesnt even seem lined, and strikes me as nothing more special than a skater dress with a bit of lace. I might be wrong. I kind of want to find reasons to buy it, haha.

And if i bought it, i bet Asos would then come out with something similar for £30. This often happens to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord. I finally got a refund for the shoes Topshop failed to deliver...in MAY! I'm sorry, but their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life. What IDIOTS. I will never ever order from Topshop again. I'd rather wet my pants and smell of pee for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
heyy, was wondering, has anyone ever managed to get on a waiting list for an item? i know its possible but have no idea how you would go about it

Delightful I bought that the other day and I love it :heart: Wore it out on saturday and got complimented on it, but it did make me worry alot since it was white and I didn't want to ruin it on its first outing.

I also really like that velvet dress but think it's really overpriced. They had a really nice velvet dress last winter that was about £95 too, I don't see why its so expensive.

the velvet dress doesnt look half as nice in real life as it does in the pictures on the website, not worth the money if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->