Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an online order consists of 5 items on the first day of their mid-season sale and it's still being packed, so I'm kinda worried, cause it didn't take so long with my previous buys. Is it normal for Topshop to keep clothes in their warehouse for sooo long?

Has anyone seen the velvet dress with the peter pan collar in their local Topshop? I've been looking at it online every day admiring it i really hope it comes into my local topshop.

yes, i saw it at the NYC store. the material is a little thin however.

I made an online order consists of 5 items on the first day of their mid-season sale and it's still being packed, so I'm kinda worried, cause it didn't take so long with my previous buys. Is it normal for Topshop to keep clothes in their warehouse for sooo long?

My topshop order was delayed a bit, stuff also from the sale. They sent me an email saying some packages had been delayed in leaving the warehouse and mine was one of them, I don't see why they wouldn't have sent you the email too though.

My topshop order was delayed a bit, stuff also from the sale. They sent me an email saying some packages had been delayed in leaving the warehouse and mine was one of them, I don't see why they wouldn't have sent you the email too though.

I e-mailed them and they didn't respond, but one hour ago I received a message saying that my order is on its way to me, so my problem is solved :smile:.

yeah - finally my cookie monster pj - i sooo wanted one first time around when Topshop had them and now finally i could get hold of it as this slightly different one popped up in their shop!

^I was thinking of you when I saw that because you kept bringing it up in this thread. Congrats on finally getting your hands on it.

I'm really disappointed with the sale and the new stuff so far. I haven't seen anything I really liked for a while. Still waiting for Topshop to get some really nice coats so I won't have to spend so much money on a Isabel Marant one :P

^:flower: yeah, I felt super-lucky when i received it which is rare for a PJ :wink:

now I'm waiting on the leggins which remind me of horse riding gear thanks to their side-patches

topshop.com

received 3 pairs of sunglasses (to change a bit because I'm always with my RayBans and it's getting boring), a sunglasses-case, a headband for winter and panties right with my PJ

Does anybody have the PU skirt shorts from the petite range? How is the sizing?

Topshop.com

Attachments

• topshop-skirts-pu-skirt-shorts.jpg
    topshop-skirts-pu-skirt-shorts.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have an idea how long it takes (in general) to process a return at Topshop?
I have a hunch that it takes considerably longer than asos.

I am so disappointed with my latest purchase at the moment. I tried on this dress in the changing room and everything was okay, it was new and just been put up to the public so I got it. As soon as I got back to my friends house I tried it on again and the zip got stuck and it broke. I am so annoyed but I took it back to my local shop to get a new one but how annoying is that? It was this dress..

I really want this too..

source: Topshop.com

I picked this up yesterday...the colour is quite gorgeous (apparantly not on my camera :lol:)

topshoporiginal.jpg
topshopu.jpg

topshop.com, my pic

^ LOVE that!! I'm considering getting it, I know it's not meant to be hugely fitted but would you say it's relatively tts?

stannerslove,I'm lusting after both of those items too!

The sale wasn't too bad here,managed to pick up a pale green one shouldered dress and green leather purse.

My one big issue with topshop right now though is the poor poor poor quality of their tights. I purchased the tights where they were black to just above the knee and then they had a ring of hearts,in a M/L and they were just terrible. I'm usually pretty good at getting tights on without them laddering but these just broke when I was trying them on. The sizing just didn't seem sufficient enough for anyone who has slightly long legs.

Rant over!

i find their shoes a big disappointment right now was in oxford circus today.. :( nothing of interest

their knitwear however is amazing

^ LOVE that!! I'm considering getting it, I know it's not meant to be hugely fitted but would you say it's relatively tts?
Indeed it is. It fits me perfectly, but I do think it's hard to go wrong with this one :D

has anyone seen this skirt? on the bottom girl. it was in vogue russia

(scanned by Stereo_Flo)

does anyone have seen this denim lace bra in store?! i love it! i think it would look really cute under a sheer blouse or loose tank top! its on sale right now, but its sold out online. :(

image from topshop.com

Attachments

• 43V14XDEN_large.jpg
    43V14XDEN_large.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member