Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elegance.......could you explain why? I was just going to ask people have they seen it in real life, and what their opinions were.

Dear Lord. I finally got a refund for the shoes Topshop failed to deliver...in MAY! I'm sorry, but their customer service is the worst I've ever experienced in my entire life. What IDIOTS. I will never ever order from Topshop again. I'd rather wet my pants and smell of pee for a week.

my god, seriously??
topshop failed to deliver my oversized boyfriend coat and still no refund for me. I already send them another email but that,apparently, won't make any difference :angry:

I've been really put off by such reports. I always tend to take stuff back to a store for an exchange instead, just so I dont have to fret about waiting for refunds. This is why I'm always so iffy about purchasing the more expensive stuff online - the idea of having to exchange something over £100 for something in my local store seems too high a risk.

Valerie, It seems ridiculous that their policy isnt more protective of overseas customers. It doesnt do much to inspire faith in them at all. (I'm presuming they have no stores in Europe/Belgium yet??)

Elegance.......could you explain why? I was just going to ask people have they seen it in real life, and what their opinions were.

the velvet looked alright, but the collar and lace trim just made it look cheap like someone had got a doily and stuck it onto a dress:ninja: and for £95 its nothing special.

the velvet looked alright, but the collar and lace trim just made it look cheap like someone had got a doily and stuck it onto a dress:ninja: and for £95 its nothing special.

Haha! Thanks for replying.
I had been worried about the collar, so I think that i am pretty much in agreement with you.

And £95 is still a bit too much if i plan to get the collar altered, i suppose. No, i have to quit whilst im ahead and forget the thing!

I'm so glad that everything coming out of New In looks like junk lately. There are a few older pieces I wouldn't mind ordering, but I'm thinking Topshop are due for a sale... anyone know when this might happen? Thanks!

i went into topshop NY yesterday and had a look at the 650$ burberry knockoff jacket. it was nice. they had a LOT of them in stock and in various places around the store.

other than that i was disapointed. i didnt see anything reasonably priced that i liked.

got this dress in the sale today =)
Untitled.jpg

topshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went a bit mental at Topshop. They have recently added a bunch of stuff to their sale section at great prices.

My birthday splurge:
13U01XWHT_thumb.jpg

27P02WGRY_normal.jpg

All for under $100!

(Images from Topshop)

i went into topshop NY yesterday and had a look at the 650$ burberry knockoff jacket. it was nice. they had a LOT of them in stock and in various places around the store.
which coat do you mean? :flower:

my god, seriously??
topshop failed to deliver my oversized boyfriend coat and still no refund for me. I already send them another email but that,apparently, won't make any difference :angry:
Send them an email once a day. Nothing else helps. Try calling them too. I had to be REALLY rude in order to even get a reply :rolleyes:
I've been really put off by such reports. I always tend to take stuff back to a store for an exchange instead, just so I dont have to fret about waiting for refunds. This is why I'm always so iffy about purchasing the more expensive stuff online - the idea of having to exchange something over £100 for something in my local store seems too high a risk.

Valerie, It seems ridiculous that their policy isnt more protective of overseas customers. It doesnt do much to inspire faith in them at all. (I'm presuming they have no stores in Europe/Belgium yet??)
We do not have the option to return our items in the shops because the prices are different than on the website. WAY more expensive.

i got this dress which looks a million times better in real life although very long so i will have it with a belt :P

10W05XMOS_thumb.jpg

topshop.com

and kate moss jeans reduced from £70 to £10! although they are a little bit too small for me so i might return them not sure yet
2jccvtg.jpg

stylebrity

mid season sale launches tomorrow:flower:

Thanks! I saw the sale when I checked back the next day, but as usual, it was mostly junk.

Just got an email and video link for Kate's new collection, was a bit surprised because I thought she had already done her last.

Does anyone have a link to some stills? Thanks!

Just adding to the posts about awful service from Topshop. I tried for two hours to place an order online yesterday during the mid-season sale, and every time I tried to process the order it gave me an error saying it hadn't gone through. Now both items in my basket are completely sold out.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.:angry:

img-thing

I bought this beautiful clutch for 3£ yesterday :heart:

source: polyvore

Last edited by a moderator:
Just adding to the posts about awful service from Topshop. I tried for two hours to place an order online yesterday during the mid-season sale, and every time I tried to process the order it gave me an error saying it hadn't gone through. Now both items in my basket are completely sold out.

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me.:angry:

This happened to me during the sale also. I tried to pay via credit card and Paypal several times with the same message popping up. Appalling. I sent them such an abusive email, but had no response. Luckily the site corrected itself some two hours later :rolleyes: and I was able to complete my order.

Has anyone seen the velvet dress with the peter pan collar in their local Topshop? I've been looking at it online every day admiring it i really hope it comes into my local topshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->